Psychoanalysis comprises several interlocking theories concerning the functioning of the mind. Hypnotherapy employs a range of skilled verbal communication, used in Psychotherapy. It is intended to uncover psychological resources within one’s unconscious mind and bringing them forth to the conscious ability.
Hypnotherapy and counselling interventions can be applied to a wide range of clinical usage such as medical, dental and psychological treatments. This course is also beneficial to professionals who want to enhance performance in several areas such as sports and public speaking. Hypnotherapists direct the client’s’ cognitive focus and imagination in such a way as to bring about intended alterations in sensations, perceptions, feelings, thoughts and behaviour. If all these excites you, join us now!
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people through counselling and psychotherapy
- People who have the interest to learn about in counselling and psychotherapy
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Counselling & Psychotherapy Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|What is Counselling?||00:15:00|
|Purpose and Aims of Counselling||00:15:00|
|Fields of Counselling||00:15:00|
|Skills Needed in Counselling||00:30:00|
|Ethics in Counselling||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Addiction Counselling||00:15:00|
|Role of Addiction Counsellor||00:30:00|
|Goals and Objectives of Individual Drug Counseling||00:15:00|
|Dealing With Problems That Arise||00:15:00|
|Counsellor Characteristics and Training||00:15:00|
|Addiction Counselling Basics||01:00:00|
|Realize That You Need Help||01:00:00|
|Realize the Importance of Selecting the Correct Treatment||01:00:00|
|Work On Identifying the Source of Why You Have an Addiction||01:00:00|
|Have an Open Mind||01:00:00|
|Be Honest With Yourself and Others||01:00:00|
|The Dangers of Not Getting Help When You Need It||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Psychotherapy|
|What is Psychotherapy?||00:30:00|
|Theories of Psychotherapy||00:30:00|
|Structure of Personality||00:30:00|
|How Does Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Work?||00:30:00|
|Why Is Emotion Regulation Important?||00:30:00|
|Types Of Psychotherapies||00:15:00|
|Cognitive Behavioural Therapy||00:30:00|
|What is Hypnosis?||00:15:00|
|Hypnosis and Its Significance||00:30:00|
|Three Insider Secrets for Creating Excellent Hypnosis Sessions||00:15:00|
|8 Tips for Brilliant Hypnosis Sessions||00:30:00|
|Words for Your Clients: What Happens When You’re in Hypnosis?||00:15:00|
|More Words for Your Clients: What’s the Hypnotic State All About?||00:15:00|
|7 Things to Do if Hypnosis Clients Don’t Seem to be “Getting Anything”||00:15:00|
|Working with Both You and Your Client in the Hypnotic State||00:30:00|
|State of Mind||00:30:00|
|What’s the Difference between the Subconscious and the Superconscious Mind, and How Can They Both Help You with Healing?||00:15:00|
|More About Your Brilliant Subconscious and Super conscious Mind Powers: Fascinating Info about the Inner Workings of Your Mind||00:15:00|
|Hypnotherapy and Spirituality||00:15:00|
|How to Understand the Meaning of Transformation||00:30:00|
|The Wise Mind Process ™: Transformation in Four Easy Steps||00:30:00|
|How to Find a Client’s Inner Obstacles in Minutes: The Technique of ReSourcing||00:15:00|
|The Transformational Healing Method (THM) ™||00:30:00|
|Seven Steps for Transforming Any Habit||00:15:00|
|Three More Techniques of Hypnotherapy||01:00:00|
|Application of Hypnotherapy In Medicine||02:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.