Whether you want to become a web developer or a web host having an adequate understanding of cPanel is a must. The cPanel Complete Guideline installation and configuration is here to assist you in acquiring the skills and ability to use cPanel to manage a wide number of websites, email accounts and other essential aspects of web hosting.
The cPanel Complete Guideline Installation and Configuration course is packed with theoretical and practical information on cPanel. In this course, you will get introduced to the cPanel configurations and learn how to install cPanel on the server. From the easy to follow module, you will pick up the skills and expertise to install PHP extensions, Nginx and Firewall. Here, you will receive a detailed lecture on SSH security configurations. This course will help you comprehend the process of automatic backup. Within a few steps, you will earn enough expertise for WordPress installation.
The cPanel Complete Guideline installation and configuration course is a complete package built to equip you with practical cPanel skills. Join the course today and increase your employability in the relevant industry.
- Familiarize yourself with the steps of installing cPanel on the server
- Build an understanding of basic cPanel configurations
- Learn how to install PHP extensions
- Enrich your knowledge of SSH security configurations
- Understand the process of installing WordPress on cPanel
Who is this course for?
The cPanel Complete Guideline Installation and Configuration course is for individuals who want to learn about cPanel software
- Basic Linux Knowledge
- Basic understanding of web development and web hosting
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The cPanel Complete Guideline Installation and Configuration course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Web designers
- Web developers
- Web Host
|Module 01: Introduction|
|Module 02: Setup Server and Connect to SSH|
|Setup Server and Connect to SSH||00:12:00|
|Module 03: Installing cPanel on the Server|
|Installing cPanel on the Server||00:09:00|
|Module 04: Explain Domain Records and Hostname|
|Explain Domain Records and Hostname||00:06:00|
|Module 05: Basic cPanel Configuration|
|Basic cPanel Configuration||00:19:00|
|Module 06: Notices About Auto Hostname ssl|
|Notices About Auto Hostname ssl||00:03:00|
|Module 07: SSH Security Config|
|SSH Security Config||00:09:00|
|Module 08: Encrypt ssl Plugin|
|Encrypt ssl Plugin||00:05:00|
|Module 09: PHP Security and Configuration|
|PHP Security and Configuration||00:08:00|
|Module 10: Installing PHP Extensions|
|Installing PHP Extensions||00:16:00|
|Module 11: Apache Web server Configuration|
|Apache Web server Configuration||00:21:00|
|Module 12: Installing Nginx as a Reverse Proxy|
|Installing Nginx as a Reverse Proxy||00:08:00|
|Module 13: Firewall Installation and Configuration|
|Firewall Installation and Configuration||00:27:00|
|Module 14: Automatic Backup and Restore|
|Automatic Backup and Restore||00:27:00|
|Module 15: Installing Wordpress on cPanel to Test Database|
|Installing WordPress on cPanel to Test Database||00:13:00|
|Module 16: Upgrade to Cloudlinux|
|Upgrade to Cloudlinux||00:17:00|
|Module 17: Cloudlinux and LVE Configuration|
|Cloudlinux and LVE Configuration||00:06:00|
No Reviews found for this course.