Do you want to stay fit and at the same time like to teach and inspire others to do it as well? Do you want to how to schedule physical activities into the schedule of not just you but your future students? This crash course will provide you with the right information and strategies on managing fitness.
This course will provide you with the strategies for you to be able to fit physical activities into your schedule and learn how to teach other people. You will be fully informed of the appropriate skills and abilities to execute the exercises. As someone who wants to become a fitness instructor, you need to become skilled and have the adequate knowledge and information to be able to teach others. To become a fitness instructor, you should be able to know the latest update and science in this respect to help others and yourself. This course will provide you with the necessary information and strategies and with this, you could start managing a fitness company, manage a team and train or instruct others. You’ll be at your peak as you help others to achieve their best.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other people who are into health and fitness.
- Busy health aficionados who want to strengthen their bodies and improve their health.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Fitness Instructor
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Administrator
- Sports Businessmen
- Sports Specialists
- Wellness Coach
- And Many More!
|Success Means Being Healthy||00:30:00|
|How Does Detoxifying Help With Fitness||01:00:00|
|Nutrition? What You Need to Know||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|The Interchangeability of Wellness, Fitness and Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Fitness Needs?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Fit||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: What Is It?||00:30:00|
|Metabolism for the Fit Individual||00:30:00|
|Metabolism: Can We Control It?||00:30:00|
|Obesity in Adolescents||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Body||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Spirit||00:30:00|
|Fitness of the Mind||00:30:00|
|Are You Fit?||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Fitness||00:30:00|
|Fitness Centers: An Investigation||00:30:00|
|Does Your Income Affect Your Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Our Intelligence Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|What Role Does Nutrition Play in Our Health?||00:30:00|
|Is There Health Without Water?||00:30:00|
|Vitamins: To Be or Not To Be?||00:30:00|
|How the Brain Affects Our Health||00:30:00|
|What Are Your Nutritional Needs?||00:30:00|
|Exercise and Play: What Do We Learn?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Walking||00:30:00|
|The Mind, Body and Soul Interconnectivity||00:30:00|
|Chiropractic Care: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|Acupuncture: A Benefit to the Well Individual?||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of Being Well||00:30:00|
|Where You Live Affects Your Wellness||00:30:00|
|Benefits from Being Fit||01:00:00|
|Music: Our Connection to the Higher Conscious||00:30:00|
|The Yin and Yang of the Healthy Individual||00:30:00|
|Right Hand vs. Left Hand: Who’s Healthier?||00:30:00|
|Is Your Mind Playing Tricks?||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Crash Course for Managing Fitness||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Crash Course for Managing Fitness||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Crash Course for Managing Fitness||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.