Do you want to get enormous views on your Youtube video? Extraordinary!There are many reasons why you may need many viewers to your video. It may be the case that you want to promote your business or you just essentially need to be popular. Whatever it is, the video is the best mean for advertising on the net. Keeping in mind the end goal to get 10,000 views, there are many elements that come into. There is normally not only one component alone that will be in charge of your video getting 10,000 views alone.This course will introduce you to 14 surefire ways to explode your views and subscriber count in a short time.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals interested in creating a YouTube video, but don’t know where to start
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Video making is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Freelance Videographer
- Video editor
- Production Assistant
|Crash Course in YouTube Video Making|
|Write An Interesting & Descriptive Title For Your Video||01:00:00|
|Write A “Descriptive” Description||01:00:00|
|Add Keywords In Your Tags||00:30:00|
|Share Your Videos On Facebook & Twitter||00:30:00|
|Get As Many Likes and Comments As Possible||00:15:00|
|Make Your Video A “Video Response” To A Popular Related Video||00:15:00|
|Make Your Videos Go Viral||00:30:00|
|Get Subscribers to Your Channel||01:00:00|
|Use Links To Your Other Videos In Annotations||00:30:00|
|Post Your Video to Your Blog or Website||00:30:00|
|Post Video On Forums||00:30:00|
|Bookmark Your Video(s) On News/Social Bookmarking Sites||00:30:00|
|Promote Your Video On YouTube||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Crash Course in YouTube Video Making||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Crash Course in YouTube Video Making||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.