Learn how to write appealing stories for children by taking this Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children course.
Writing for children is not an easy task. You must understand their psychology and write in a way that captivates them. This Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children Course will provide step-by-step instructions on creating engaging storybooks for kids. In this course, you’ll look into the aspects of idea generation, character creation, plotting, story planning, and storytelling. In addition, you’ll learn about technical writing issues. You’ll also explore the various types of children’s books to get ideas for what to put in your writings.
- Gain an excellent understanding of children’s storybook writing
- Understand the mechanics of writing
- Explore the art of storytelling
- Be able to structure a story
- Gain the skills in character creation
- Go through the various types of children’s books
- Familiarise yourself with the advanced fiction techniques
Who is this course for
Anyone interested in writing great storybooks for children can take this Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children Course.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of the English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- The PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The United Kingdom & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children Course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Children’s Author
- Fiction Writer
|Introduction to Children’s Storybook Writing||FREE||00:02:00|
|Keys to Success||00:02:00|
|Coming Up With Ideas|
|Characters and Plotting||00:04:00|
|The Mechanics of Writing|
|Planning Your Story||00:03:00|
|Important Technical Issues|
|Point of View||00:04:00|
|Technical Writing Issues||00:04:00|
|Types of Children's Books|
|Picture Books 1||00:03:00|
|Picture Books 2||00:03:00|
|Picture Books 3||00:02:00|
|Young Adult Fiction||00:04:00|
|Advanced Fiction Techniques|
|Show don’t Tell||00:05:00|
|Resources – Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Creative Writing Course: Writing Storybooks For Children||00:20:00|