Critical thinking is essential to becoming an expert or professional in any industry. To know how to process information and come up with logical reasoning is very important for leaders. This trait helps them to come up with good strategies that will help their subordinates. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about the critical thinking implications for leadership and you will become a more rational and critical thinking leader.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals of any industry who need to learn more about critical thinking
- Potential leader who thinks they need to know about critical thinking
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Critical Thinking Implications for Leadership course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Industry Professional
- Human Development Specialist
- Law Enforcer
- Life Coach and Mentor
- Mental Health Professional
- Public Officers.
|Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership - Updated Version|
|Module 01: Introduction to Critical Thinking|
|Introduction to Critical Thinking||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Critical Thinking and the Judgment of Claims|
|Critical Thinking and the Judgment of Claims||00:18:00|
|Module 03: Benefits and Barriers of Critical Thinking|
|Benefits and Barriers of Critical Thinking||00:32:00|
|Module 04: Importance of Critical Thinking|
|Importance of Critical Thinking||00:16:00|
|Module 05: Recognising a Critical Thinker|
|Recognising a Critical Thinker||00:22:00|
|Module 06: What Are the Critical Thinking Steps?|
|What Are the Critical Thinking Steps?||00:17:00|
|Module 07: Critical Thinking Strategies|
|Problem-Solving Through Critical Thinking||00:25:00|
|Module 08: Problem-Solving Through Critical Thinking|
|Critical Thinking Strategies||00:25:00|
|Module 09: Decision Making with Critical Thinking|
|Decision Making with Critical Thinking||00:26:00|
|Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership - Old Version|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Components of Critical Thinking||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Non-Linear Thinking||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Logical Thinking||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Critical Thinkers (I)||01:30:00|
|Module Six – Critical Thinking (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Evaluate the Information||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Benefits of Critical Thinking||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Changing Your Perspective||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Problem Solving||01:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Putting It All Together||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.