A certificate program in customer service helps students gain entry-level customer service positions by teaching them how to use basic office computer applications, such as word processors, spreadsheets, and email programs. Students also learn how to study the product and give adequate information to customers. They also learn how to analyze basic behavioral patterns of different customer personalities and the right ways to deal with them.
Who is the course for?
- Managers, supervisors and customer service staff, as well as staff in departments, directly deal with customers on daily basis in any kind of job or business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Customer Service Basics course helps students to work as a company’s client interaction and conflict-resolution representatives. Together with experience, you will stand high chances of promotion and ultimately gain the title of manager.
|Customer Service Basics|
|Customer Service and Retention Templates||01:00:00|
|Customer Service & Retention Checklist||01:00:00|
|Customer Service Checklist||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Customer Service Basics||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Customer Service Basics||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.