Customer service is the assistance provided by a business or company to clients who are interested in their products and services. This is very crucial in any business since this will show your customers and potential clients how you will help them to keep their satisfaction even after their purchases have been made. To become an expert in customer service, you need to have skills in communication which this course will provide. Learn both communication and customer service skills in this complete course that will help you provide your customers with the best customer service they could ever ask for.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who want to maintain their integrity through customer service
- People who are interested in learning more about communication and customer service
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Customer Service Bundle Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Center Agent
- Client Relations Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Front Desk Associate/Receptionist
- Member Service Specialist
- Patient Care Coordinator.
|Basics of Customer Service|
|Customer Service and Retention Templates||01:00:00|
|Customer Service & Retention Checklist||01:00:00|
|Customer Service Checklist||01:00:00|
|Providing Customer Service|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Aspects of Phone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Proper Phone Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Eliminate Phone Distractions||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Inbound Calls||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Outbound Calls||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Handling Rude or Angry Callers||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Handling Interoffice Calls||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Handling Voicemail Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Methods of Training Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Customer Relationship Management|
|Customer Relationship Management||00:10:00|
|What CRM Is and Who It Serves||00:15:00|
|Checklist for Success||00:15:00|
|Requirement Driven Product Selection||00:15:00|
|Considerations in Tool Selection||00:15:00|
|Strategies for Customer Retention||00:15:00|
|Building the Future||00:15:00|
|Homegrown vs. Application Service Provider||00:15:00|
|Evaluating and Reviewing Your Program||00:15:00|
|The Development Team||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Customer Service Bundle Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Customer Service Bundle Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.