Learn about the deaf community and culture and how you can communicate with deaf people effectively from this Deaf Awareness Training course. This course will teach you about the difficulties deaf people face and how you can communicate and connect with them.
In Deaf Awareness Training this course, you will learn about how the deaf community and culture works. This course will teach you about deaf education, British sign language and the latest auditory innovations that will help you understand the communication techniques and connect with deaf people effectively. This interactive course will show you different aspects of the deaf community, social interaction and help you to connect with them.
This course will open numerous opportunities for you by providing you with the skills to spread awareness and connect with deaf people. This is an ideal course to acquire a unique skill and strengthen your communication skill.
- Learn about the support groups and organizations for deaf people
- Familiarize with the cultural aspect of the deaf community
- Know about the common causes of deafness and their treatment
- Familiarize with different auditory technologies and learn how they are used
- Learn British sign language
- Familiarize with deaf education
- Be able to interact and communicate with deaf people effectively
- Spread awareness and positive mindset about the communication and collaboration between dear and hearing people
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive Deaf Awareness Training course is ideal for those who want to learn more about deaf education. You will learn how you can communicate with deaf people from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
This Deaf Awareness Training is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Graphic Designers
- Photo Editors
- Digital Artists
|Deaf Awareness Training|
|Module 01: Introduction to Deaf Awareness||00:24:00|
|Module 02: Deaf Community and Culture||00:22:00|
|Module 03: Causes of Being Deaf and Auditory Innovations||00:23:00|
|Module 04: Deaf Education||00:22:00|
|Module 05: British Sign Language||00:19:00|
|Module 06: BSL in Its Social Context||00:20:00|
|Module 07: Social Interaction between Deaf and Hearing People||00:17:00|
No Reviews found for this course.