Skin is a very sensitive organ; if you don’t hold the right skills and knowledge to solve skin issues, you can actually make it worse. That is why the Dermatology Training Course will provide you with the key knowledge and expertise to provide proper skin treatment.
This Dermatology Training Course will introduce you to the basics of dermatology. You will be able to understand the anatomy of the skin and learn about the nutrition required for healthy skin. The informative modules will discuss common skin diseases and skin infections. You will be able to grasp the skills and knowledge to provide skincare to different types of skins. The course will also give you the opportunity to explore the remedies for acne.
This Dermatology Training Course is a complete package filled with valuable skincare information. Enroll in the course and build a solid foundation in this subject.
- Learn about the basics of dermatology
- Faileriasie yourself with the skin anatomy and skin nutrition’s
- Acquire the skills required to diagnose skin diseases
- Enrich your knowledge of skin infection and Atopic Eczema
- Understand the skincare required for different types of skin
- Grasp the remedies for acne problems
Who is this course for?
The Dermatology Training Course is perfect for individuals interested to learn more about skincare and also aspiring professionals of the skincare industry
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Dermatology Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Beauty Therapist
- Skincare Specialist
|Module 01: Basics of Dermatology|
|Basics of Dermatology||00:14:00|
|Module 02: Skin Anatomy|
|Module 03: Skin Nutrients|
|Module 04: Diagnosis of Skin Disease|
|Diagnosis of Skin Disease||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Skin Infections|
|Module 06: Atopic Eczema|
|Module 07: Care of Different Skin Types|
|Care of Different Skin Types||00:28:00|
|Module 08: Different Ethnicities Skin Care|
|Different Ethnicities Skin Care||00:27:00|
|Module 09: Reducing Ageing Effects|
|Reducing Ageing Effects||00:29:00|
|Module 10: Acne and Its Remedies|
|Acne and Its Remedies||00:26:00|
|Module 11: Seasonal Skin Care|
|Seasonal Skin Care||00:26:00|
|Module 12: Effect of the Sunburn and It's Remedies|
|Effect of the Sunburn and Its Remedies||00:16:00|
No Reviews found for this course.