Are you trying to create a principled environment? Do you want to learn the best practices on how to create an ethical environment? If yes, then join this course and build a solid ethical framework and foundation to orient employees to do the right thing.
Ever think about whether particular conduct is suitable or beyond the field of play? Maybe it fits in one setting, between specific individuals, however not proper in some other setting. Well, wonder no more! This course will provide you with the steps that will help you decide suitable lead and to explore tricky or touchy moral circumstances. Students will also utilise application practices, and a rich media prepare, to build their awareness and understanding and explore a guide to navigate the sometimes murky waters of ethics and proper set of standard rules.
Who is the course for?
- Managers, supervisors and staff from various types of organisations.
- Individuals who are interested in improving their understanding of ethical issues.
- Business owners.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Developing Code of Conduct is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Compliance and ethics director.
- Ethics officer.
- Record centre coordinator.
- Director (ethics and compliance).
- Much more.
|Developing Code of Conduct|
|What Are Rules Of Conduct||01:00:00|
|Write A Mission Statement||00:30:00|
|How To Know Your Customers Expect||01:00:00|
|Keeping An Open The Lines Of Communication With Employees||01:00:00|
|How To Balance The Needs Of Customers And Employees||00:30:00|
|Adjust With Trial And Error And Maintain A Positive Attitude||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.