Are you willing to develop your interpersonal skills and become successful in life? Then you don’t have to worry! You will be able to learn and acquire the right interpersonal skills you need in this very comprehensive and well-designed course.
Interpersonal skills are one of the important requirement if you want to become a dynamic and charismatic person. Being able to charm your way with your potential clients will be very helpful. If you are having a hard time with interpersonal skills, then you will learn it through this course. You will know the importance of verbal skills of asking questions and communicating with power. You will also learn about nonverbal communication through this course. Learn how to make a powerful impact that will last and help in the success of your career and the organisation you are working with.
Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs or any professionals who need to acquire interpersonal skills.
- People who have an interest in knowing what interpersonal skills are.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Developing Interpersonal Skills Course would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Project Manager
- Team Leader.
|Developing Interpersonal Skills Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Non-Verbal Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Making Small Talk and Moving Beyond||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Moving the Conversation Along||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Remembering Names||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Influencing Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Bringing People to Your Side||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Sharing Your Opinion||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Negotiation Basics||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Making an Impact||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Developing Interpersonal Skills Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Developing Interpersonal Skills Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.