Diabetes is as of now a genuinely difficult therapeutic condition. Get all the information you require here. You’ll find everything you have to think about diet, exercise, rest and stress management to turn around your diabetes and recover your well-being naturally. In this course, vital parts of diabetes are canvassed in detail. The course starts by characterizing what diabetes is, and lists the three sorts of diabetes and valuable insights about it. It also describes various other aspects, for example, side effects and symptoms that are related with the malady and how diabetes can be analyzed and anticipated. At last, the course portrays how a patient can live with diabetes and how family, companions, and associates can adapt to and support a person with diabetes.
Who is the course for?
- People who are involved in diabetes management.
- Care workers.
- Care home managers.
- Healthcare professionals without specialist knowledge i.e. practice nurses as part of their continuous professional development (CPD).
- Healthcare assistants.
- People who work with people with diabetes.
- Individuals with diabetes and are interested to know more about the disease.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diabetes Awareness Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Diabetes educator.
- Healthcare professional.
- Social worker.
|What Is Diabetes Nutrition||01:00:00|
|Diabetes Meal Plan & Nutrition||00:15:00|
|Dining Out For Diabetics||00:15:00|
|Natural Remedy To Control Sugar Levels||00:15:00|
|Fresh Vegetables And Fruits For Diabetics||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diabetes Awareness Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diabetes Awareness Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.