Do you want to learn how to practice digital citizenship? Do you want to get to communicate, search and stay safe online? If yes, then enrol now and benefit from the information provided in this course.
The Internet has changed the way that individuals connect, communicate, and connect business. The digital age has given many advantages. However, it has a drawback. Given the sheer volume of digital data that we send and get every day, it is critical to learning essential citizenship skills. These skills will help prevent slips and keep your digital connections running efficiently. In this course, students will gain the digital skills and their awareness of cultural and ethical implications of utilising digital technologies. You will also learn the skills required to become a powerful and efficient digital subject.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who use the internet on a daily basis for personal and professional life.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Digital Citizenship Course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Security coordinator.
- Production worker.
- Network technician.
- Documentation specialist.
- Much more.
|Digital Citizenship Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What Is Digital Citizenship||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Being a Good Citizen||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Best Practices for Sharing||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Networking and Personal Branding (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Networking and Personal Branding (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Digital Security and Safety (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Digital Security and Safety (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Dealing with the Dark side||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Digital Etiquette (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Digital Etiquette (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Digital Citizenship Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Digital Citizenship Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Digital Citizenship Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.