Won’t it be great if you could recover your lost data from your device or ensure that the hackers cannot reach you? What about tracking the hacker and get back the data they have stolen from you? Digital security has become one of the greatest concerns today. Learn how you can secure your device and find out black hat hacker criminals from this Digital Forensics for Pentesting Course and ensure data security.
In this Digital Forensics for Pentesting Course, you will learn the importance of digital forensic investigation, the basics of cybersecurity, pentesting and digital forensic. You’ll understand the functions of Malware and how to track them back.
This course is ideal for understanding how digital devices can be hacked and how to prevent them. You will be able to understand digital forensic investigation steps with easily understandable and bite-sized lessons.
- Get a clear understanding of what digital forensic investigation is
- Be able to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports
- Learn to utilise various forensic tools for digital forensic investigation
- Properly handle digital media during the investigation
- Recover deleted data from various devices and operating systems
- Be able to track hackers malicious movement
Who is this course for?
This course will be helpful for anyone who wants to learn about pentesting and interested in digital forensic investigation. You will learn how to understand digital forensic investigation step by step from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Digital Forensics for Pentesting Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Digital Forensic Investigators
- Data Security Officers
- White Hat Hackers
|Building Your Forensics Lab Environment Using VirtualBox|
|Lab – Installing CSI Linux||00:13:00|
|Lab – Creating a Kali Live (Forensic Mode) VM Using VirtualBox||00:06:00|
|Lab – Create a Virtual Install Kali Image Using VirtualBox||00:07:00|
|Lab – Create Virtual Install of Windows 10 Using VirtualBox||00:08:00|
|Install Additional Tool Using Katoolin3||00:10:00|
|Using Kali Forensic Mode and Autopsy|
|Lab – Simulate Creating a Disk Image for a Forensic Analysis||00:11:00|
|Lab – Examining a forensic Disk Image Using Autopsy||00:12:00|
|Digital Forensics Case Management|
|Lab -Digital Forensics Using Autopsy Part I||00:11:00|
|Lab – Digital Forensics Using Autopsy Part II||00:07:00|
|Lab – Installing the WebMap-Nmap Dashboard||00:12:00|
|Open-source intelligence (OSINT)|
|Lab – Conducting OSINT Using CSI Linux Investigator||00:08:00|
|Lab – Find Social Media Accounts Using Sherlock||00:07:00|
|Attaching an External USB Device in Kali||00:07:00|
|Lab – Memory Forensics Using the Volatility Framework||00:18:00|
|Lab – Acquiring a Forensic Copy of the Windows Registry||00:15:00|
|Lab – Analyzing the Windows Registry for Evidence||00:14:00|
|Using Shodan to Search for Vulnerable devices|
|Lab – Preparing CSI Investigator to Use Shodan||00:05:00|
|Lab – Using Shodan to Find Vulnerable Devices||00:16:00|
|Lab – Using Shodan to Search for Vulnerable Databases||00:08:00|
|Lab – Using the EXIFtool to Read and Write EXIF Tags||00:11:00|
|Using the EXIFtool to Read and Write EXIF Tags||00:10:00|
|Network forensics Using Wireshark|
|Overview of Wireshark 3.2||00:11:00|
|Wireshark Capture Options||00:07:00|
|Wireshark Toolbar Icons||00:04:00|
|Lab – Capturing a 3-way TCP Handshake Using Wireshark||00:05:00|
|Lab – Installing a Wireless Adapter in Kali||00:09:00|
|Lab – Hacking a Wireless Network Using Kali Linux||00:14:00|
|Capturing Wireless Traffic Using Wireshark||00:05:00|
|Practice What You Have learned|
|Lab – CTF Lab Build for HA: Forensics||00:11:00|
|Lab – Capture flag #1||00:12:00|
|Lab – Capture flag #2||00:10:00|
|Lab – Capture flag #3||00:20:00|
|Lab – Capture flag #4||00:09:00|
No Reviews found for this course.