Becoming an air courier is a great career choice if you want to travel the world within a budget or completely free. The way air couriers work is that a company hires a person to travel to a destination with their goods in order to make emergency deliveries which can sometimes take longer or cost more on cargo deliveries. This may sound like an easy gig, but without the right guidance you will always sit by the phone with no reply.
Well if you truly want to pursue this career in order to travel globally, you should consider getting this Diploma in Air Courier course. In this course you will initially be introduced to air courier travel, understand what air couriers do and who can become an air courier. You will also learn about the application process, learn where to start, how much it costs, what would happen if you can’t fulfil your obligations and much more about the industry basics.
This course will provide plenty of tips and information in order for you to make it as an air courier and see the world in style.
Who is the course for?
- Businessmen, professional and people who work with travel management team that wants to learn more about travel planning and becoming an air courier.
- People who have an interest in travelling and wants to pursue being an air caurier.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Air Courier is a useful qualification to possess, and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Travel Businessmen
- Travel Business Analyst and Strategist
- Travel Business Development Specialist
- Tourism Officer
- And much more!
|Introduction To Air Courier Travel||01:00:00|
|What You Will Be Doing||00:30:00|
|Who Can Become An Air Courier?||00:15:00|
|The Application Process||00:15:00|
|How Do I Get Started?||00:30:00|
|What Happens Next?||00:15:00|
|Is It Legal?||00:15:00|
|How Much Will It Cost?||00:15:00|
|Where Can I Go?||00:15:00|
|How Long Can I Stay At My Destination?||00:15:00|
|What If I Can’t Fulfill My Obligations?||00:15:00|
|Do I Need Travel Insurance?||00:15:00|
|Are There Any Drawbacks?||00:15:00|
|Tips For Prospective Couriers||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Air Courier||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Air Courier||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.