Have you ever notice any change in your pet’s behaviour? Or do you want to know about the psychology of animal? Then enrol Diploma in Animal Psychology the course and learn to study the behaviours and cognitive processes of non-human animals.
Animal Psychology is a multidisciplinary field that analyses how animals interact with each other and study the behaviour and cognitive process of the animal. The course helps you to understand the psychology of the common pets such as cats, rabbits, and dogs. You will learn to study their behaviour and psychology. The course teaches you how to analyse the behaviour, sound and body language of the pet for understanding its message. In short, you will learn the techniques of communicating with the non-human animals.
Upon completion, you will be able to realise the language of pets through their behaviour, action, sound and body langue.
Who is the course for?
- Any pet owner or who wants to become a pet owner
- Anyone who is considering to become an Animal Behaviourist in the future
- An animal lover who wants to learn to understand them better
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|AP Promo Video||FREE||00:01:00|
|About the Course||00:03:00|
|Introduction to Animal Psychology||00:05:00|
|The Evolution of Pets||00:07:00|
|Exercise Lesson 1||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Dog Behaviour|
|Dealing with Dogs||00:07:00|
|Behaviour in Dogs||00:08:00|
|Psychology of Dogs||00:07:00|
|Aggression in Dogs||00:10:00|
|Exercise Lesson 2||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Cat Behaviour|
|Dealing with Cats||00:06:00|
|Behaviour in Cats||00:07:00|
|Aggression and Cats||00:07:00|
|Psychology of Cats||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 3||00:03:00|
|Psychology of Rabbit Behaviour|
|Behaviour of Rabbits||00:06:00|
|Exercise Lesson 4||00:02:00|
|Final Test Preparation||00:02:00|
|Thank you and Good bye||00:04:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Animal Psychology||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Animal Psychology||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.