Are you busy with work but you have to take care of a baby? Are you feeling tired every day that you feel like you are not living your life the way you are supposed to because of the baby you are responsible for ? Maybe, you just need to learn how to balance your life and how you take care of your baby. This diploma course will be perfect for you and your needs!
Make an environment that promotes newborn children’s engine, subjective, enthusiastic and social improvement. This course covers fundamental components of baby care including the office, educational modules, and staff; babies’ different behavioral states; essential parts of parental figures’ cooperations with newborn children; the part of play in babies’ advancement; and approaches to address babies’ issues at each condition of their improvement. You will observe that the accumulations of suitable diversions and exercises for babies are included.
To figure out how babies develop is very important to child caring professionals and parents. You need to learn how to create an environment that will develop their physical, emotional, and social skills. This course will help you in all these aspects of infant development. Through this course, you will learn what products should be used for babies and about baby’s sleep management and choose the right baby care strategies. You will learn how to manage your time in taking of babies without neglecting your own needs.
Who is the course for?
- Health Professionals and Workers who are into toddlers health and nutrition
- Anyone who wants to know how to take care of a baby
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education, and experience in any toddler-related work is an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Baby Care will be useful and would be beneficial for every kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Infant Massage Therapist
- Labour and Delivery Nurse
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- Lactation Consultant
- And Much More
|Baby Products For Bath||00:30:00|
|Tips To Manage Your Baby Sleeping Schedules||00:30:00|
|Baby Weaning Difficulties And Tips To Cope With It||00:30:00|
|Choosing The Right Baby Care||00:30:00|
|Choosing The Right Baby Formula||00:30:00|
|Coping With Colic||00:30:00|
|Diaper Rash Help||00:30:00|
|Feeding Schedules Tips to Get it Right||00:30:00|
|How To Get Rid Of A Pacifier||00:30:00|
|Premature Baby Help||00:30:00|
|Reading To Baby||00:30:00|
|Reducing Baby’s Risk Of Choking||00:30:00|
|Safety Measures For Food Borne Illnesses||01:00:00|
|The Benefits of Breastfeeding||00:30:00|
|Why Do Babies Cry||00:30:00|
|Baby Car Seat Buying Tips||00:30:00|
|When You Spot Something Wrong||00:30:00|
|Baby Care and Breastfeeding||00:30:00|
|Baby Care And Television||00:15:00|
|Baby Hazards: Be Careful Or You May Not Know||00:30:00|
|Baby Pacifiers: Yes Or No||00:30:00|
|What’s In The Nursery||00:30:00|
|Baby Bathing Is This Hard To Do||00:30:00|
|5 Things To Keep In Mind With Baby Care||00:30:00|
|Babies At Work Good Or Bad||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Baby Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Baby Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.