Are you interested in becoming a beekeeper, or do you want to learn how the bee farming sector works? Then this Diploma in Bee Farming Course will teach you all you need to know about bee farming and the honey-making industry.
There is an increasing demand for honey in the world, as people look for healthy alternatives to artificial sweeteners. Still, a large portion of the nectar from bees is gathered from the wild, and only a constrained amount is created through business units. Because of inadequate training and weak framework implemented by beekeepers, the amount of honey produced is also less. However, great potential exists in the beekeeping sector, which this bee farming course will illustrate in detail.
Successful honey creation provides economic security to honey bee farmers and also helps in strengthening the beekeeping sector. There is a need to confer specialist know-how to customary beekeepers, to encourage them of enhanced innovations that are accessible for them. In this course, you will explore the basics of beekeeping and will expand your knowledge of bee colonies and bee biology.
Who is the course for?
- Beekeepers who want to become more knowledgeable and help boost the beekeeping sector.
- Beekeepers who want to increase their income and develop their entrepreneurial skills in beekeeping.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Bee Farming is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Bee Farm Owner
- Honey Products Developer
- Honey makers.