Are you interested in becoming a beekeeper or do you want to learn how the bee farming sector works? Then this course will adequately teach you know all about Bee Farming and Honey Making.
There is an increasing demand for honey in the world. Still, a large portion of the nectar from bees is being gathered from the wild and a constrained amount is only created through business units. In the scattered business units, due to less specialised learning and poor framework of the beekeepers, the honey creation is also less. However, there’s an awesome potential exists in the beekeeping sector, where we may take advantage of by encouraging the general public.
At the town level, successful honey creation gives economic security to the bee farmers and it also helps in strengthening the beekeeping sector. Beekeeping likewise helps save the characteristic assets of the farmers. There is a need to confer enhanced specialised know-how to the customary beekeepers keeping in mind the end goal to encourage them of enhanced innovations that are accessible for them. All of these and the basics of beekeeping will be learned through this diploma course.
Who is the course for?
- Beekeepers who want to become more knowledgeable and help boost the beekeeping sector.
- Beekeepers who want to increase their income and develop their entrepreneurial skills in beekeeping.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Bee Farming is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Bee Farm Owner
- Honey Products Developer
- Honey makers.