This diploma in Body Language and Self-Esteem is an exclusive course that will show you how to read people’s emotions and opinions before they even say a word, and to build your emotional intelligence. You will also learn how to judge your own body language, discover your appearance and learn to improve your body language to project a confident, interesting you.
A dull posture can demonstrate a lack of confidence or boredom. Negative body language is either a conscious or an unconscious expression of negative feelings through movements of the body. Being skilled at noticing body language can assist one with personal or professional relationships and knowing when another is dissatisfied or unhappy.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who need to learn how to interpret body gestures and movements effectively
- People who are interested in learning more about the body language and how to utilize it
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to Body Language|
|What Is Body Language||00:15:00|
|How to Read Body Language||00:30:00|
|How to Read People’s Minds||00:30:00|
|How To Understand Eyes Contact||00:15:00|
|The Role of Head and Face in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Neck, Chest and Back in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of Hands and Arms in Body Language||00:30:00|
|The Role of Legs in Body Language||00:15:00|
|The Role of the Lips in Body Language||00:15:00|
|Tips to Improve Body Language||00:15:00|
|Body Language Secrets|
|Aggressive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Attentive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Closed Body Language||00:30:00|
|Deceptive Body Language||00:30:00|
|Defensive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Dominant Body Language||00:15:00|
|Emotional Body Language||00:30:00|
|Evaluating Body Language||00:15:00|
|Greeting Body Language||00:30:00|
|Open Body Language||00:15:00|
|Relaxed Body Language||00:15:00|
|Power Body Language||00:15:00|
|Ready Body Language||00:15:00|
|Romantic Body Language||00:15:00|
|Submissive Body Language||00:15:00|
|Mastering Your Body Language|
|Introduction To Body Language||00:15:00|
|Understand The Positive And Negative Positions||00:15:00|
|Observe How People React To Certain Body Language||00:15:00|
|Set A Goal For The Image You Wish To Project||00:15:00|
|Practice Scenarios In The Mirror||00:15:00|
|Train Your Body To React Positively||00:30:00|
|Learn How To Take Down Someone’s Wall with Positive Body Positions||00:30:00|
|Understand The Importance Of Symmetry||00:15:00|
|Understand The Importance Of Matching The Other Person||00:15:00|
|What You Can Get Into With The Incorrect Body Language||00:15:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Communicating with Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Reading Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Body Language Mistakes||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Nonverbal Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Facial Expressions||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Body Language in Business||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Lying and Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Improve Your Body Language||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Matching Your Words to Your Movement||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Effective Communication: Body Language- Activities||00:00:00|
|Body Language and Sales|
|Give Me Some Space!||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Face Saying?||00:30:00|
|What’s Your Body Saying?||00:30:00|
|Mirroring and Leading||00:30:00|
|Monitoring Your Posture||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills Course|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – What Does Self-Confidence Mean To You? 55||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Obstacles to Our Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Communication Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Five – The Importance of Goal Setting||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Feeling the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Looking the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Sounding the Part||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Powerful Presentations||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Coping Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Dealing with Difficult Behavior||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.