Do you know someone who works with the finance department or is you one of them? Do you want to learn how to improve your budget and financial stability? Are you aiming for a promotion to become part of the financial management team? You should keep in mind that as long as you want to know how to manage well the budget and financial reports you will be fine but taking this diploma course will take your skills to a whole new level.
Understanding the financial reports and spending plans are very important vital to estimate the fate of your organization, you will also observe the trends to know whether the organization is going well and is on track to accomplish its goals and objectives. Uniquely, this book is vital for the general population who are settling on the choice about the association, for example, executives, financial directors, bookkeepers and so forth. Regardless of your occupation or the position, comprehension of the financial reports and budget plans are essential on the grounds which is why examining the financial reports and the financial plans can provide is important.
Lastly, this book will be most helpful for the general population who are looking for a support from the general population who are doing the employments identified with the financial and the administration since they can take in every one of the angles identified with the financial reports, budget plans and current bookkeeping guidelines clear and brief way. More is discussed in this studies but it is actually nice that you are here.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, who work in the business or corporate setting, especially people who are assigned to the finance department and are trying to figure out the ridiculous amount.
- People who are interested in learning more about payroll management and bookkeeping.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Account Manager
- Benefits Administration Specialist
- Budget Officer
- Finance Officer
- Payroll Officers
- Payroll Manager.
|Budgets and Financial Reports|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:15:00|
|Module Two – Glossary||00:30:00|
|Module Three – Understanding Financial Statements||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Analyzing Financial Statements (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Analyzing Financial Statements (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Understanding Budgets||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Budgeting Made Easy||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Advanced Forecasting Techniques||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Managing the Budget||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Making Smart Purchasing Decisions||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – A Glimpse into the Legal World||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Budgets and Money Management|
|The Fundamentals of Finance||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Parts of a Budget||00:15:00|
|The Budgeting Process||00:30:00|
|Budgeting Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Monitoring and Managing Budgets||00:15:00|
|Crunching the Numbers||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Budget Approved||00:15:00|
|Comparing Investment Opportunities||00:15:00|
|Directing the Peerless Data Corporation||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Budgets and Financial Reports||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.