Are you someone who wants to be part of the business industry and needs to know about accounting? Then worry no more! This course will be providing you with the essentials in accounting that will help any business-minded people.
Accounting is an important part of businesses since money is involved. To become successful in the business industry, you need to learn business accounting. This course provides all the basics of business accounting to help you. Learn about bookkeeping and payroll management suited for your business. Understand the basics of financial statements and its importance. Know how to do the finances for your business and learn about budgeting. In this course, you will know all the accounting fundamentals that are essential in your business or in your career.
Who is the course for?
- Entrepreneurs or any business-minded people who want to learn about business accounting
- People who have an interest in knowing more about business accounting
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy.PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Accounting course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accounting Assistant
- Payroll Administrator.
|Bookkeeping & Payroll Management|
|Module One – Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Accounting Methods||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Financial Statements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – End of Period Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control||01:00:00|
|Module – Eleven Auditing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Finance & Budgeting|
|Record Your Income||01:00:00|
|Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories||01:00:00|
|Countdown & Adjust||01:00:00|
|Accounting Career Fundamentals|
|Advanced Accounting Career Training||00:30:00|
|Careers in Accountancy||01:00:00|
|Church Accounting Software||00:30:00|
|Finding an Accounting Job||00:30:00|
|Free Accounting Software||00:30:00|
|List of Accounting Careers||00:30:00|
|Services in Financial Accounting||00:30:00|
|Successful Career in Accounting Even if You’re Hit Forty!||00:30:00|
|The Benefits of an Accountancy Career||00:30:00|
|Types of Accountancy Career||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Business Accounting||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Business Accounting||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.