Do you want to learn how to write effectively a business plan for your organisation? Do you want to learn how to write an effective and efficient business plan? If yes, then join now and learn the basic principles of effective business plan writing.
Drafting a business proposal is fundamental to your success as a business person. This course will help you to acquire the skills to deliver that plan. In this course, you will have built up a business proposal prepared to actualize your thought. This course will provide you with all fundamentals to writing a business plan. It will help you express your one of a kind selling position, examine check potential, create client profiles, set up a financial plan, and also decide your underlying publicising and promotion systems. So enrol now!
Who is the course for?
- Business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to create a business plan.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Business Proposal Writing will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Marketing and Promotions Specialists.
- Top Executives.
- Business writer.
- Grant writer.
- Project manager.
- And Much More!
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Proposals||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Beginning the Proposal Writing Process||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Preparing An Outline||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Finding Facts||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Writing Skills (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Writing Skills (II)||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Writing the Proposal||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Checking for Readability||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Proofreading and Editing||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Final Touches||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Diploma in Business Proposal Writing- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Business Proposal Writing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Business Proposal Writing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.