Cakes have always been a party favourite, be it birthdays or showers or weddings, a party without a cake is no celebration. If you want to focus on cakes for a living and wish to conquer the world with your artistic talents, this Diploma in Cake Decorating course is perfect for you.
The course starts with the obvious, by teaching and giving you numerous tips regarding cake baking, cooling, assembling and so much more. Next you move onto frostings as you learn about basic ingredients, icing and obviously frosting. You also get plenty of recipes for some of the more popular icing that you can utilize in your business model as creatively as you want. Then you move onto different types of borders and decorations, learn how to make leaves and flowers, and also look into lettering. Finally you will learn about some basic special effect that can be incorporated in your cakes.
This is a perfect recipe for cake lovers and getting this course immediately will only help you accelerate your journey towards become a professional cake decorator.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals interested in learning the basics of cake baking and decorating
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Bakeries and pastry shops are ordinarily the most widely recognized sorts of careers for cake decorators. Catering companies and eateries may likewise procure cake decorators. Experience and talented cake decorators also have the alternative of opening their own particular organisations. For example, balanced experts may open their own particular bread shops and spend significant time in cake decorating. Cake decorators can maintain their own particular cake decorating businesses from their own homes too.
|Diploma in Cake Decorating|
|Frosting The Cake||01:00:00|
|Borders & Decorations||01:00:00|
|Leaves And Flowers||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Cake Decorating||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Cake Decorating||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Cake Decorating||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.