Have you ever wanted to dive into cake frosting arts? Or might be you are a student or a baking professional who needs access to high quality recopies and techniques? New or old to the art of the frosting journey, this course is designed for you. Join us today!
The frosting is not just for taste, as well as a method for expressing your inner creativity. Every decoration should be extraordinary and should signify the importance of a specific occasion. Professional bakers utilize icing to upgrade their creation as well as to represent it. Decorating a cake requires various means. Indeed, depending upon the level of expertise of the cook, it can be an incredibly long process. This guide offers information on different procedures, and additionally unique strategies that can be utilized to accomplish similar outcomes for those desire to explore different techniques.
By the end of this course, Students will be able to recognize the ingredients utilized as a part of planning different sorts of icings or piping media, Create sugar paste – rolling, cutting, drying, forming. They will also learn how to pipe distinctive flowers utilizing royal icing and deliver a sugar plaque with surge work outline or appropriate for a cake decoration. Last but not the least Watch security and sound hygiene standards applied to cake design.
Who is the course for?
- Home Cooks
- Professional baking Chefs
- Hotel Training
- Part Time Cooks
- Students interested in baking and frosting
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Cake Frosting course prepares graduates for employment as baking and frosting professionals in a variety of food service settings-
- Catering businesses
- Independent bakeries/pastry shops
- Wholesale/retail markets
- High-volume bakeries
Graduates should qualify for entry-level positions–
- Pastry/bakery assistant
- Area baking chef
- Assistant cooking chef
With experience, advancement opportunities may include–
- Pastry chef
- Cake designer
- Bakery manager.
|Diploma in Cake Frosting|
|Frosting Perfection: Insider’s Guide||00:15:00|
|Frosting For Beginners||00:15:00|
|ICING THE CAKE||00:15:00|
|My Personal Favorites||00:15:00|
|Layer Cake Decoration||00:30:00|
|Frosting Recipe Collection||00:30:00|
|Cake Decoration: Writing||00:15:00|
|Advanced Frosting Techniques||00:30:00|
|Frosting Recipes: Advanced Collection||00:30:00|
|Cutting And Wrapping The Board||00:15:00|
|Working With Marzipan||00:15:00|
|Working With Ganache||00:30:00|
|Gum Paste 101||00:30:00|
|Private Swipe File Of Classic Recipes||00:30:00|
|Conclusion: Final Words||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Cake Frosting||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Cake Frosting||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.