This course has been developed in response to the emerging importance of children and youth moral power development. The course will give the learner a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of development from the early year’s right through to adolescence. This course will be of great interest to health, care or development of children and how their child moral power. The Infant System is an important concept that should be discussed thoroughly.
Who is the course for?
- Teachers or professionals who are working with kids
- Anyone who loves to become a teacher and likes children in general
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, although an education, and experience in child care is an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Child Moral Power Development will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- And Much More.
|RETROSPECT OF MY CAREER||01:30:00|
|CAUSES OF EARLY CRIME||00:30:00|
|REMEDY FOR EXISTING EVILS||01:30:00|
|PRINCIPLES OF INFANT EDUCATION||01:30:00|
|REQUISITES FOR AN INFANT SCHOOL||01:00:00|
|QUALIFICATIONS OF TEACHERS||01:00:00|
|HINTS FOR CONDUCTING AN INFANT SCHOOL||02:00:00|
|GALLERY TEACHING—MORAL AND RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTION||01:30:00|
|REWARDS AND PUNISHMENTS||01:30:00|
|FORM, POSITION, AND SIZE||00:30:00|
|PICTURES AND CONVERSATION||01:00:00|
|ON TEACHING BY OBJECTS||01:00:00|
|THE ELLIPTICAL PLAN OF TEACHING||01:00:00|
|REMARKS ON SCHOOLS||01:00:00|
|HINTS ON NURSERY EDUCATION||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Child Moral Power Development||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Child Moral Power Development||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.