Are you someone who loves the children and want to know the child psychology to understand them better? If yes, then this diploma course will be perfect for you and your needs!
Monitoring the capacities of each phase in a child’s developing life is imperative. Permitting and urging a child to express his or her inclination uninhibitedly is one method for educating a child how to adapt to situations. It is very easy to have the capacity to accommodate the essential necessities of a child like food, sustenance, garments, and others. However, with regards to giving the supporting component in a child’s life somewhat more ideas and vitality should be worked out. There are some broad rules that can and ought to be taken to guarantee the passionate well-being advancement of a child. And this course will address these concerns.This course will teach you various aspects of child’s psychology and give the students a thorough understanding of each elements.
Who is the course for?
- Teachers or professionals who are working in an environment with children.
- Anyone who loves to become a child nurturer and likes children.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Child Psychology will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Paediatric Physical Therapist
- And Much More.
|What is Child Psychology?||00:15:00|
|Defining Children and Childhood||00:15:00|
|Child Development Theories||01:00:00|
|Social and Emotional Development||00:15:00|
|Language Development & Communication||00:30:00|
|Brain Development & Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
|Self Esteem & Confidence||00:15:00|
|Gender Roles and Gender Differences||00:30:00|
|High Intelligence & School Psychology||00:15:00|
|Phases of Grief||00:30:00|
|Nutrition and Child Development||00:30:00|
|Developing into Adulthood||00:30:00|
|The Basics On Nurturing Your Child||00:30:00|
|Build Your Child’s Self Esteem||00:30:00|
|Catch The Good And Not Always The Bad||00:30:00|
|Demonstrate The Love Is Unconditional||00:30:00|
|Make Rules And Be Consistent||01:00:00|
|Make Special Time For Your Child||00:30:00|
|Always Set An Example||00:30:00|
|Don’t Dominate A Conversation||00:30:00|
|Learn To Be A Good Communicator||01:00:00|
|An Unnourished Child has A Long Road Ahead||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Child Psychology||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Child Psychology||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.