It is easier to recognize the physical needs of a child than his/her mental health needs. The emotional well-being of a child requires more attention from a parent. A child’s mental health may not be as evident as his or her physical condition or needs and so, a parent would need to learn various aspects of child’s mental health for a child’s wellness improvement. It is very easy to have the capacity to accommodate the essential necessities of a child like food, sustenance, garments, and others but a child’s mental health cannot be assessed easily unless you know the important aspects and issues relating to this. This course will teach you important aspects of child’s mental health. From this course, you can comprehensively learn about children’s mental health basics, nurture positivity & confidence, recognize changed behavior in a child, birth defects, behavior disorder, mental health games etc. This course will adequately equip you with the right information, knowledge about children’s mental health and ways of how to deal with their mental health issues effectively and appropriately.
Who is the course for?
- Teachers or professionals who are working in an environment with kids
- Anyone who loves to become a child nurturer and likes children
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Children’s Mental Health will be useful and would be beneficial for children-related kind of occupations and careers like:
- Child Care Specialists
- Child and Family Social Worker
- Early Educators
- Paediatric Nurse
- Pediatric Physical Therapist
- And Much More.