If you are looking for a new and challenging career in the area of computer programming or you just want to learn about this anyway, then our Diploma in Computer Programming course will give you the skills you need.
Computer Programming is regularly the primary port of call for anybody hoping to move into a full-time role in programming advancement. A comprehension of a scripting language will likewise offer many open doors for advancement as it gives understanding and information on how frameworks are constructed and executed within associations.
This course is for learners with next to zero prior programming background, however a desire to comprehend computational ways to deal with critical thinking. This course starts by introducing the student to basic concepts and terminology of software development and helps them gain the skills that are required for writing and designing a program. It also gives a review of the software development process along with an introduction to programming constructs and approaches. If you want to learn computer programming, yet don’t have any detailed knowledge, you’ll appreciate this programming course. You will gain in depth knowledge and get up-to-date information in this field of your interest.
Who is the course for?
- Beginners who are new to the world of programming.
- Individuals who want to master computer programming.
- Computer Programmers of a different language.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, an educational background or experience in business communications will be an advantage.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Computer Programming is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Software developer.
- Information systems specialist.
- PC specialist.
- Mid-range programmer.
- UNIX/Linux programmer.
|Types of Computers||00:15:00|
|Anatomy of a PC||00:30:00|
|How a PC Works||00:15:00|
|CPU and Memory||00:30:00|
|Secondary Storage Devices||00:30:00|
|Operating Systems and Applications||00:30:00|
|How is Software Built||00:15:00|
|Types of Software||00:15:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101||01:00:00|
|WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?||00:30:00|
|What a Programmer Does||01:00:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE||01:00:00|
|UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Language||00:30:00|
|BASIC PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE|
|BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|Getting Started with BASIC Programming Language||01:00:00|
|BASIC Overview of BASIC Components||01:00:00|
|BASIC Special Variables||01:00:00|
|BASIC Probability Functions||01:00:00|
|Filtering the Data Set or Splitting the Data Set||01:00:00|
|IF. . . THEN Statement||01:00:00|
|JOB STATISTICS AT A GLANCE|
|How to Find A Great Job After Graduation||01:00:00|
|Additional Supporting Material|
|Fundamentals of Computer-Programming with C+||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Computer Programming||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Computer Programming||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.