Take your first step towards learning the core programming concepts and equip yourself with the appropriate knowledge and information to resolve complicated problems by enrolling in this Diploma in Computer Science and Programming.
Programming is the delicate craft of writing useful, maintainable, and extensible source code which can be read or compiled by a computing system to perform a significant task.
By learning the correct programming theory, you will be able to analyse a problem and identify suitable solutions to those problems. Apart from the theories of Algorithm analysis, this course also teaches you the Number System, Arrays and their Advantages, the process of analysing a problem, Nodes and their Importance, various sorting algorithms and their comparisons.
After completing the course, you will be able to understand the core theories of computer science.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to become a Good Programmer
- Anyone interested in the Computer Science Discipline
- Anyone who wants to learn how to problem solve like a Computer Scientist
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Kurt Anderson – Promo||FREE||00:02:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 1 Introduction||00:01:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 2 Binary System||00:11:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 3 Complexity Introduction||00:02:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 4 Math Refresher Logarithmic Functions||00:11:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 5 Math Refresher Factorial Functions.TS||00:03:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 6 Math Refresher Algebraic Expressions.TS||00:03:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 7 n-notation||00:18:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 8 Big O||00:13:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 9 Big O Real World Example||00:10:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 10 How is Data Stored||00:09:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 11 Fixed Arrays||00:20:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 12 Circular Arrays||00:08:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 13 Dynamic Arrays||00:16:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 14 Array Review||00:08:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 15 Array Real World Examples||00:06:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 16 Nodes||00:04:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 16 Linked List||00:14:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 17 Linked List Run Times||00:15:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 18 Doubly Linked Lists||00:08:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 19 Tail Pointer||00:05:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 20 Linked List Real World Examples||00:03:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 21 Linked List Review||00:04:00|
|Stacks and Queues|
|Kurt Anderson – 22 Stacks||00:10:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 20 Stack Example||00:11:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 23 Queues||00:09:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 24 Queue Examples||00:10:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 25 Queue and Stack Run Times||00:06:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 26 Stack and Queues Real World Examples||00:07:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 27 Sorting Algorithm Introdcution||00:02:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 28 Bubble Sort||00:10:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 29 Selection Sort||00:10:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 30 Insertion Sort||00:09:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 31 Quick Sort||00:15:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 32 Quick Sort Run Times||00:10:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 33 Merge Sort||00:12:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 34 Merge Sort Run Times||00:08:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 35 Stable vs Nonstable||00:07:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 36 Sorting Algorithm Real World Examples||00:04:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 37 Basics of Trees||00:08:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 38 Binary Search Tree||00:09:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 39 BST Run Times||00:08:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 40 Tree Traversals||00:13:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 41 Tree Real World Examples||00:05:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 42 Heap Introduction||00:04:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 43 Heap Step by Step||00:12:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 44 Heap Real World Examples||00:07:00|
|Kurt Anderson – 45 Thank You||00:01:00|
|Order your Certificate||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.