Want to work as a counsellor or psychologist for children and adolescents? Or want to study the psychology of children? Then enrol the Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents course and learn the advanced techniques of psychology for analysing children’s behaviour.
The course teaches you the methods for dealing with children and teenagers. The psychology of children and teenagers are different from that of adults. The course helps you to understand the psychology of them and guides you to treat the victims of childhood bullying or abuse. The course shows you the right path of communicating with the victims so that they can able to come out from the haunted memories. You will explore the appropriate language and behaviour while counselling them.
Upon completion, you will be able to work as a counsellor for children and adolescents.
Who is the course for?
- – A student who wants to work with children or adolescents
- – A person who wants to use counselling skills in their work with children or adolescents
- – A student who wants to pursue their counselling studies at University after this course
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Course & the Instructor||FREE||00:03:00|
|Definition of Counselling||00:04:00|
|The Counselling Relationship||00:06:00|
|Psychology of Growth and Development|
|The Development Cycle||00:07:00|
|Parent, Child, Teacher Relationships||00:08:00|
|The Complexities of Growth||00:08:00|
|Introduction – Psychological Development||00:09:00|
|Conflict and Stress||00:11:00|
|Working with Children||00:07:00|
|The Use of Language||00:07:00|
|Grief and Bereavement||00:06:00|
|Exploring Grief and Letting Go||00:07:00|
|What is Co-Dependency||00:07:00|
|Child Bullying and Child Abuse||00:08:00|
|Psychological Study of Education||00:06:00|
|Using Newly Found Skills||00:05:00|
|Recovery – The Therapeutic Process||00:05:00|
|Moving on – Emotional Intimacy||00:06:00|
|Working as a Counsellor|
|Setting Up a Practice||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Counselling Children and Adolescents||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.