Are you aware of the importance of communication etiques? Do you know that there specially made etiquette for customer telephone service? If you are curious and want to know how to improve yourself to be able to communicate well, then this course will help you with that!
When people noticed or realized that their communication skills specifically telephone etiquette is wrong or the do not possess such trait, they are often uncertain of where they should start to change it. In this course, you will know that one of the first steps to gaining or improving a person’s phone etiquette is to know the different aspects of it. You should know the basics like phrasing and listening skills. If not, this is your chance to correct it.
There are particular methodologies and techniques that may help you upgrading your relational abilities and these will disclose to you where you are deficient. In this course, you will clearly get individuals to react with the right communication and approaches to doing it effectively since a lot of people do not realize they have little or no phone etiquette.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who work in the communications industry or part of the communications department. This will also be helpful to those people who are struggling with communication and expressing their thoughts into actions.
- People who are interested in learning more about communication.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Call Centre Agent
- Client Relations Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Front Desk Associate/Receptionist
- Member Service Specialist
- Patient Care Coordinator.
|Diploma in Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Aspects of Phone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using Proper Phone Language||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Eliminate Phone Distractions||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Inbound Calls||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Outbound Calls||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Handling Rude or Angry Callers||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Handling Interoffice Calls||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Handling Voicemail Messages||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Methods of Training Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.