Beats Electronics – popularly known for selling headphones – spend ninety percent of their budget in marketing. That is why they have great sales year after year, and why they can sell their products at a high price for the brand alone. If you want to keep up with trends and reach billions of people with the ease of the internet, this CPD Certified Diploma in Digital Marketing course is for you.
The course is divided into multiple sections, wherein the first section you learn about sales and marketing. You also learn about the nature of internet marketing, affiliate marketing, competition, research and niches. You then move to the second portion of the course, where you discover more about traffic, article marketing and search engine optimization. Next, you look further into marketing using Blogs in WordPress, through emails and strategies towards internet marketing. Finally, you explore the possibilities of digital marketing using social media sites like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
This course is going to help you understand the basic ideas behind digital marketing and discover more ways for you to spread your brand worldwide. Gain your accreditation today!
Who is the course for?
- Businesses who want to take advantage of the internet in order to push for digital marketing
- Professional marketers looking to expand their knowledge in digital marketing
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Digital Marketing is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Marketing and Promotion Specialists
- Sales Managers
- Marketing Managers
|Sales and Marketing||00:30:00|
|How Internet Marketing Works||01:00:00|
|How To Make Money With Internet Marketing||01:00:00|
|What is Affiliate Marketing||00:30:00|
|Competition in Internet Marketing||00:30:00|
|Researching in Internet Marketing||01:00:00|
|What is Traffic?||00:30:00|
|Traffic vs. Relevance||00:30:00|
|Paid forms of Traffic – 1||01:00:00|
|Paid forms of Traffic – 2||01:00:00|
|Search Engine Optimization||00:30:00|
|Search Engine Optimization 2||00:30:00|
|Best SEO Practice||02:00:00|
|Blogs – WordPress||01:00:00|
|Blogs – WordPress II||03:00:00|
|Email Marketing I||00:30:00|
|Email Marketing II||01:00:00|
|Internet Marketing Strategy I||01:00:00|
|Your own website vs free options online I||00:30:00|
|Your own website vs free options online II||01:00:00|
|What Are Niche Website?||01:00:00|
|The Role Of Visualization In Education||00:15:00|
|Identify Your Best Platform Or Software||01:00:00|
|Select A Web Host||01:00:00|
|Collect Your Site||00:15:00|
|Building A Content Rich Website||00:15:00|
|Use SEO, Multimedia And Social Sites||01:30:00|
|Understanding the Value of Social Media Buzz and What It Can Do For Your Business||01:00:00|
|Developing a Winning Social Media Marketing Plan||01:00:00|
|Setup and Manage a Facebook Page That Works||01:00:00|
|Tweet Your Way to Online Prominence||01:00:00|
|Build Your Network with LinkedIn||01:00:00|
|Captivate Your Audience with YouTube||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Email Marketing||00:30:00|
|Using Email Marketing Software||00:30:00|
|Building Email Lists by Quantity||00:30:00|
|Building Email Lists by Quality||00:30:00|
|Crafting an Email||01:00:00|
|Analyzing and Tracking Your Email Marketing Strategy||00:30:00|
|Introduction to Facebook||00:15:00|
|Why You Should Care||00:15:00|
|Setting up a Facebook Page||00:30:00|
|How to Get More Likes for Your Facebook Page||00:30:00|
|How Much Does Facebook Advertising Cost?||00:30:00|
|Marketing on Facebook||01:00:00|
|Create a Content Calendar||00:15:00|
|Understanding Edge Rank & the Art of Engagement||00:15:00|
|TWITTER FOR BUSINESS||00:15:00|
|TOP TWITTER TIPS||00:15:00|
|WHY USE TWITTER FOR MARKETING||00:15:00|
|TWITTER MARKETING BASICS||01:00:00|
|WHEN TO TWEET||00:15:00|
|BUILDING YOUR COMMUNITY||00:15:00|
|REAL-TIME TWITTER MARKETING||00:15:00|
|TWETIQUETTE (TWEETING ETIQUETTE)||00:15:00|
|What is Instagram?||00:15:00|
|Instagram for Business||00:15:00|
|Instagram & Community||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Digital Marketing||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Digital Marketing||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Digital Marketing||00:30:00|