Discipline helps and trains people to obey rules, code of behaviour, and other laws. It is also considered as the basis of human progress since, without it, nothing can be made properly. You will learn through this course how it is very important to be a law-abiding citizen. This course is perfect to learn how to discipline yourself and maintain a positive attitude. You will be provided with the guidelines that can help parents or guardians how to help children in their growth and development, specifically on how they are disciplined.
Who is the course for?
- Parents, guardians or anyone who deals with disciplining children.
- People who have an interest in child care and development.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Discipline is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for:
- Child Development Specialist
|Module 1: Self Discipline|
|Why Get Organized?||01:00:00|
|How To Get Rid Of Clutter||01:00:00|
|Cleaning Out Your Closets||01:00:00|
|The Importance Of Routines||01:00:00|
|Papers And Pictures||01:00:00|
|Helpful Gadgets That Make Home Organizing Easier||00:30:00|
|Top Ten Tips On Saving Time Every Day||01:00:00|
|How To Organize Your Office||01:00:00|
|Using The Computer To Help Staying Organized||01:00:00|
|Helping Your Kids To Stay Organized||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Positive Methods|
|Introduction To Discipline Dynamic||00:30:00|
|Identify Where Your Child Struggles||00:30:00|
|Use Natural And Logical Consequences||01:00:00|
|Establish Clear Expectations And Consequences||00:15:00|
|Select The Best Consequences Firm||00:30:00|
|Don’t Give Up….. Be Consistent||00:30:00|
|Effect Of Consequences Of Incorrect Discipline||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Discipline||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Discipline||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.