Event management can be a highly profitable venture for anyone if they have the right organization and time management skills. As such if you want to make money and would like to develop these skills, this Diploma in Event Management course is perfect for you.
In this course you will look into the background work that goes into planning an event and that’s why you start by learning about different types of events like awards, charity, holidays, conferences and seminars. Following that you brainstorm the event’s purpose, theme, types of entertainment and more. You will further look into staffing and finding the right vendors for your event. Near the end you discover more about how to finalize plans, carry out administrative tasks, organization and post event activities.
When managing an event or a party you need to listen to your clients needs and follow through with those demands. Getting this course now will help you accomplish those tasks by providing you with the groundwork you need.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals seeking to start their own company in the event management business
- People interested in learning more about organising their parties
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Event Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Event management
- Party planner
- Charity fundraiser organiser
- Tourism officer
|Diploma in Event Management - Updated Version|
|Introduction to Event Management||00:26:00|
|Role of an Event Planner||00:33:00|
|Events and Clients||00:20:00|
|Steps to Plan an Event||00:29:00|
|Invitation to the Event||00:27:00|
|Catering at Events||00:24:00|
|Cleaning and Waste Disposal||00:22:00|
|Developing an Event Planning Business||00:25:00|
|Diploma in Event Management - Old Version|
|Module one – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Types of Events||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Brainstorming||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Types of Entertainment||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Support Staff||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Technical Staff||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Vendors||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Finalize The Plan||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Administrative Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Get Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Post Event Activities||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Diploma in Event Management- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Event Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Event Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Event Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.