Do you long for transforming your own thoughts and plans into genuine articles of clothing? Are you inspired in paying incredible costs for couture dresses? Do you experience issues discovering dream dresses that fit superbly? Or would you like to get into fashion courses and the garments industry? If yes, then the Diploma in Fashion Designing and Sewing is perfect for you!
This serious course is for individuals who wish to start the study and routine with regards designing. It furnishes understudies with an establishment in the development and realistic skills essential for a profession in fashion design and related businesses. The course is instructed in two areas, one in mold configuration drawing and idea improvement, and the other in sewing and development techniques. Each segment is educated by a different educator, who covers essential aptitudes and expert practices. Points secured are incorporating shape, shading, and some examples of texture determination and materials; design drafting and hanging; drawing from the model and the motivation behind the plan outline; and the advancement of form ideas, research, and dress line improvement.
Whether you already have understood or have never grabbed a needle and string, this Diploma in Fashion Designing and Sewing is for you as long as you are passionate in this area. Moreover, this is your opportunity to consolidate your creativeness with recently learned specialized aptitudes to figure out how to create in vogue pieces of clothing for each event. We can help you make your own particular uncommon piece of clothing all the way, made to fit you.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who have an experience in Dressmaking and Designing.
- Beginners who have an interest in learning how to have a fashion, design and sewing career.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Fashion Designing and Sewing will be very beneficial and helpful to design companies, professionals, and beginners who are in the fashion and garments industry.
|Deciding What Types Of Products To Create||01:30:00|
|Pricing Your Products For Maximum Profits||02:00:00|
|Selling Your Products||01:00:00|
|Express Your Creativity with Clothing You Design Yourself!||01:00:00|
|Planning Your Design||01:00:00|
|Elements of Design||01:00:00|
|Your Basic Block or Fitting||00:30:00|
|Simple Variations on the Basic Block||01:00:00|
|Maintaining Balance and Proportion||01:00:00|
|Design with Fabric and Color||01:00:00|
|Where to Find Inspiration for Your Designs||01:00:00|
|Explore the World and Find Inspiration in Ethnic Fashions||01:00:00|
|Look to the Past for Historic Inspiration||01:00:00|
|Putting the Pieces Together||01:00:00|
|How To Make: Pinky Thread Bear Pattern||03:00:00|
|Safety Pin Holder||00:15:00|
|Three Curtain Pulls||00:30:00|
|Whisk Broom Holder||00:15:00|
|Towel Ring Holder||00:15:00|
|Small Pin Cushion||00:30:00|
|Large Pin Cushion||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Fashion Designing and Sewing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Diploma in Fashion Designing and Sewing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Diploma in Fashion Designing and Sewing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.