Financial Management is the effective management of money or funds to help in achieving the goals of a business or organization. This course will help in the financial security of a business to avoid bankruptcy or misused funds. To know about financial management, you have to develop your financial IQ. You also need to learn general finance and budgeting. Know about debt management for business-oriented people by signing up for this course.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals or business-oriented people who want to secure the finances of the business.
- Anyone who is interested in financial management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Financial Management course will be useful and would be beneficial for people who want to know more about financial security for business and organization. Also, this will be useful to different accounting and management occupations especially the following careers:
- Financial Adviser
- Financial Analyst
- Public Accountant.
|Module 1: Developing Financial IQ|
|Introduction To Financial IQ||01:00:00|
|Essential Ways To Build Wealth||01:00:00|
|When’s The Right Time To Invest?||01:00:00|
|The Methods Of Financial Mess||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Finance and Budgeting|
|Record Your Income||01:00:00|
|Make a List of Expenses First and Put Them in Categories||01:00:00|
|Countdown & Adjust||01:00:00|
|Module 3: Budgets and Money Management|
|The Fundamentals of Finance||00:15:00|
|The Basics of Budgeting||00:15:00|
|Parts of a Budget||00:15:00|
|The Budgeting Process||00:30:00|
|Budgeting Tips and Tricks||00:15:00|
|Monitoring and Managing Budgets||00:15:00|
|Crunching the Numbers||00:15:00|
|Getting Your Budget Approved||00:15:00|
|Comparing Investment Opportunities||00:15:00|
|Directing the Peerless Data Corporation||00:30:00|
|Module 4: Debt Management|
|Where to Start When You Have to Start Over||00:30:00|
|Concept of Credit||01:00:00|
|Way To Become Debt-free – The Step-By-Step Plan||01:00:00|
|The Credit Counseling and Debt Settlement options||01:00:00|
|The Psychology of Money – Changing your mindset||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Financial Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Financial Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Financial Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.