In business, you have to face different types of financial and production risks. If you cannot understand this style of your business and avoid the risks, it is very difficult for you to make a profit and stay in the market. Learn the important financial and risk management strategies from this Diploma in Financial Risk Management course and be able to make a higher profit in your business.
This Diploma in Financial Risk Management course will give you a clear understanding of operational management and risk management procedures. You will learn about different types of risks and how to manage them. This risk management course will help you to analyze any situation and evaluate the risk factors. For understanding your business environment and determining the most risk-free and profitable business strategy this course is perfect for you.
- Learn about limit, continuity and differentiability
- Know how to graph a parabola using conic sections
- Understand what is a paraboloid in calculus
- Identify the differentiation rules and use them to solve problems
- Learn about different coordinate systems
- Be able to compute a composite function’s derivative using chain rule
- Learn how to use Taylor’s formula
Who Is This Course For?
Anyone interested in learning risk management most efficiently can take this Diploma in Financial Risk Management course. The skills gained from this training will provide excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- This course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT skills are required to take this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. And, you will also receive a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy for £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- United Kingdom & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet and desktop from anywhere, anytime;
- Substantial career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Financial Risk Management course provides essential skills that will make you more effective in your role. It would be beneficial for any related profession in the industry, such as:
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Financial Analysts
- Business Analyst
- Business Owners
- Operational Risk Controllers
- Managing Directors
|Diploma in Financial Risk Management|
|Module 1- Introduction to Risk Management|
|Introduction to Risk Management||00:22:00|
|Module 2: Risk and Types of Risk|
|Risk and Types of Risk||00:22:00|
|Module 3: Benefits of Risk Management|
|Benefits of Risk Management||00:15:00|
|Module 4: Enterprise Risk Management|
|Enterprise Risk Management||00:25:00|
|Module 5: Risk Management Process|
|Risk Management Process||00:13:00|
|Module 6: Risk Analysis & Assessment|
|Risk Analysis & Assessment||00:30:00|
|Module 7: The Risk Evaluation Process|
|The Risk Evaluation Process||00:34:00|
|Module 8: Managing Financial Risks|
|Managing Financial Risks||00:33:00|
|Module 9 - The Fundamentals of Operational Risk Management|
|The Fundamentals of Operational Risk Management||00:33:00|
|Module 10 - Managing Technology Risks|
|Managing Technology Risks||00:21:00|
|Module 11: Managing Legal & Political Risk|
|Managing Legal & Political Risk||00:25:00|
|Module 12: Environmental Risk Assessment|
|Environmental Risk Assessment||00:28:00|
|Module 13: Risk Assessment at Workplace|
|Risk Assessment at Workplace||00:17:00|
|Module 14: Market & Social Risk Assessment|
|Market & Social Risk Assessment||00:38:00|
|Module 15 - Preparing Risk Management Plan: Step by Step|
|Preparing Risk Management Plan: Step by Step||00:24:00|
No Reviews found for this course.