Do you have dreams of turning your creative passion into a full-time career? Whether you’re a professional photographer or know how to get creative with a digital camera, having a business plan and ideas is the first step to becoming a freelance photographer.
This Diploma in Freelance Photography course is for photographers of all levels who have at least a basic knowledge of photography. We expect that you know how to take proficient quality photographs, but need the extra help to get your photography business off the ground. In this masterclass, you will learn how to determine your niche, market your freelance business on social media and grow clients in no time.
Throughout this professional photography course, you will receive tips on different types of photography, from online photography, to portrait photography, wedding photography and commercial photography. You will go through a series of practical exercises intended to set you up for success.
On completion, your work will be evaluated, and our experts will offer constructive feedback to help you to develop your photography skills even further. You will also learn how to budget for your business and studio, copyright your work, build a portfolio, and decide your business rates.
Who is the course for?
- Professional photographers who want to venture into business.
- People who have an interest in business and photography at the same time.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Freelance Photography is a useful qualification to possess and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Events Photographer
- Professional Photographer
- And much more!