Are you a professional photographer? Or Do you have ideas or thinking of plans to have a business with your photography skills? Having a business plan and ideas is the first step to having a photography business and this course will be perfect for you to learn more about Business in Photography, the secrets behind developing a successful business!
This Freelance photography course is for experienced and skilled photographers who need to begin or develop their photography business and figure out how to profit with their photographer skills. We expect that you know how to take proficient quality photographs, which is the reason this program combines so well with any other photography skills. You will learn precisely what it takes to begin your business, characterise your market, pitch yourself and your work to customers and market your business.
All throughout the course, you will get the needed lessons from expert photographers and business specialists who will share their tips and help you. You will finish a progression of ventures intended to set you up for accomplishment and your works will be evaluated and the course will offer important inputs for you to improve. You will likewise figure out how to budget for your business and studio, make showcasing materials, outline a portfolio, decide your photography rates, offered on occupations, value stock photography, discover customers, look for a stock photograph organisation, and other important things needed to create your photography business.
Who is the course for?
- Professional photographers who want to venture into business.
- People who have an interest in business and photography at the same time.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Freelance Photography is a useful qualification to possess and will be very helpful to have especially for these careers:
- Events Photographer
- Professional Photographer
- And much more!
|Basics of Photography|
|How to Become a Digital Photographer?||02:00:00|
|Getting into the Scene||02:00:00|
|Choosing the Right Camera||02:00:00|
|Making Pictures for a Living||03:00:00|
|The Tools and Software for Editing the Images||02:00:00|
|The Most Commonly Asked Questions||01:00:00|
|The Art of Photography||01:30:00|
|FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHY AND YOU||00:30:00|
|SHOULD YOU BE IN THIS BUSINESS FOR YOURSELF?||01:00:00|
|COPYRIGHTING YOUR WORK||01:00:00|
|ESTABLISHING YOUR BUSINESS||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Freelance Photography||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Freelance Photography||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Freelance Photography||00:20:00|