Are you tired of having no control in your career? Or do you just want to learn how to become a freelancer? Then this Diploma Course will be able to help you on that. Diploma in Freelancing will surely teach you the key methods and strategies to succeed!
In this modern day and age, freelancing is nothing new. This course will be introducing you to the world of freelancing, regardless of what industry you work in. You will learn how to take control of having opportunities in your career regardless of your previous experience, by seeing the world the way your clients do. You will be guided in this course by choosing your clients and how to be at the right place at the right time to find them. And if you will learn further you will learn how to push yourself to produce remarkable work, the clients will start coming to you willingly. Lastly, you will have the opportunity to become a well-known specialist in your field and you will know that having a foundation that consistently generates client leads that translate into a higher freelancer income.
If you are new in freelancing and you don’t have any idea how to become successful in this kind of industry, then this diploma course will help you. You’ll learn how to structure, write, and generate and implement a marketing strategy and be able to do freelancing effectively.
Who is the course for?
- Freelancers who want to learn and secure work without being scammed.
- People who have the interest to try freelancing and has no experience yet.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Freelancing is suitable for people who are currently freelancers and people who just want to career shift through freelancing.
|Setting Up Shop|
|Setting Up Shop||00:15:00|
|Finding and Securing Work|
|Finding and Securing Work||00:30:00|
|Avoiding Freelance Scams|
|Avoiding Freelance Scams||00:30:00|
|Building Your Client List|
|Building Your Client List||00:30:00|
|Defining Price Structure|
|Defining Price Structure||00:30:00|
|Winning the Bidding War|
|Winning the Bidding War||00:30:00|
|Putting It All Together|
|Putting It All Together||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Freelancing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Freelancing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.