To become a garden designer, learning how to design and organise landscape for a garden is a must. You need to know about the skills and knowledge in garden designing and maintenance. This course will provide all the skills in garden design and maintenance so that you don’t have to take the lessons separately. Knowing the techniques from the garden basics to organic gardening until garden maintenance will help you in your gardening career. You will be skilled in all of these gardening design methods without wasting a lot of money and time.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are into garden design and maintenance
- Anyone who wants to know to manage gardens and garden designing
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
A Diploma in Garden Design and Maintenance is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Garden Management Staff
- Landscape Artist.
|Module 1: Gardening Basics|
|Organic Gardening Basics||00:30:00|
|Having a Plan||00:30:00|
|Having the Right Tools||01:00:00|
|Making your Own Mulch||01:00:00|
|Natural Pest Control||00:30:00|
|What To Avoid||00:30:00|
|Benefits of Organic Gardening||01:00:00|
|Module 2: Organic Gardening|
|Why Garden Organically?||01:00:00|
|Planning Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Growing Your Organic Vegetable Garden||00:30:00|
|Why Grow an Organic Herb Garden?||00:30:00|
|Growing an Organic Herb Garden||00:30:00|
|You Have Organically Grown Herbs, Now What?||01:00:00|
|Organic Garden Fertilizers||00:30:00|
|Organic Gardening Compost||00:30:00|
|Why Use Organic Pest Control?||01:00:00|
|How to Control Garden Pests Organically||00:30:00|
|How to Bring Your Organic Plants Indoors; for Easy Year Round Growth||00:30:00|
|Organic Container Gardening||01:00:00|
|Organic Hydroponic Gardening||00:30:00|
|Module 3: Attracting Butterflies|
|WHY SHOULD YOU ATTRACT BUTTERFLIES?||01:00:00|
|A BUTTERFLY’S LIFE||01:00:00|
|PLANNING YOUR BUTTERFLY GARDEN||01:00:00|
|PLANTS TO ATTRACT BUTTERFLIES||01:00:00|
|Module 4: Garden Maintenance|
|How to Take Care of your Garden||00:15:00|
|Beginning Garden Care for the New Homeowner||00:30:00|
|At Home Remedies for Garden Care||00:30:00|
|Common Garden Problems And Easy Garden Care Solutions||00:15:00|
|Dogs Beware: Garden Care for the Dog Friendly Home||00:30:00|
|Garden Care for all Flower and Vegetable Life||00:30:00|
|Garden Care for the New Neighbor||00:15:00|
|Garden Care in All Seasons||00:30:00|
|What to Look for in Plant Selection||00:15:00|
|Herb Garden Care: Types, Tricks and Tips for Success||00:30:00|
|How Not to Care for your Garden: Common Garden Care Mistakes to Avoid||00:15:00|
|How to Choose and Maintain Annuals||00:30:00|
|How to Make your Seedlings Grow||00:30:00|
|How to Make Garden Care a Fun Filled Family Activity||00:15:00|
|Winter Garden Care||00:30:00|
|Garden Care for All Corners of Your Yard||00:15:00|
|Must Have Garden Tools for the Proper Garden Care Year Round||01:00:00|
|Preparing for a Garden||00:30:00|
|Proper Care to Garden||00:15:00|
|So, You Want to Start a Garden? Garden Care||00:30:00|
|The Best Conditions and Home Remedy Secrets to Rose Garden Care||00:30:00|
|The Different Kinds of Plant Gardens and How to Care for Each Type||00:15:00|
|What Type of Garden are you Destined to Have?||00:30:00|
|Top Nine Garden Care Tips from the Experts||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in Garden Design and Maintenance||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Garden Design and Maintenance||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Garden Design and Maintenance||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.