Do you like spending time in a warm and sunny greenhouse? Do you have a thing for plants, blossoms and additionally vegetables? Perhaps you want to produce your own delicious and healthful produce? Do you have an enthusiasm for hydroponics and additionally aquaponics? If yes , then you should consider the nursery business for your profession.
If greenhouses can save our lives, we may, sooner or later in time, consider building one soon, an initial move towards independence. It’s not only a consistent supply of healthy that worries people, however, a greenhouse – and building it – can be sources of pure enjoyment and clean fun for everyone in the family. Most greenhouse proprietors know about the benefits of developing their own particular plants and blossoms, drawing out the developing season and the likelihood of warming their home. Furthermore, who knows? They could be selling fresh produce in the communities they live in. By the end of this program students will be able to manage their very own greenhouse; starting from building to designing to watering the greenhouse.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals interested in knowing about green house management
- Individuals interested in starting their very green house business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Greenhouse Growing may be able to find entry-level roles in many realms of
- Horticulture field
- Including garden centre retail worker
- Certified landscape technician
- Agricultural farmer/rancher.
- Greenhouse management
- Greenhouse crop production
- Nursery management
- IPM specialist
- Technical sales
- Garden centres.
|Diploma in Greenhouse Growing|
|A Peek into a Greenhouse: a Primer What is a greenhouse?||00:30:00|
|Types of Greenhouses||01:00:00|
|Tools and Materials for Your Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Tips for Your Greenhouse||01:00:00|
|Greenhouse Resources / References for Hobbyists||00:30:00|
|Growing Chillies & Peppers||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Greenhouse Growing||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Greenhouse Growing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Greenhouse Growing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.