Do you want to help your children to stay fit by having a healthy diet and maintain nutrition for their bodies? The Diploma in Healthy Diet & Weight Loss for Kids will address these concerns by providing you the right information and strategies on what, when and how to eat healthy and nutritious food.
Obesity is the condition that is related to the accumulation of large body fat masses. This is a struggle that a lot of parents are struggling since children’s food produced nowadays contain high fat but this might be prevented through dietary corrections as people nowadays are concerned with their health and want to be healthy and fit. To be able to do so, they need to be fully informed and have the technical know-how how to take care of the kid’s healthy diet and if necessary their weight loss. This certificate course will help you with the proper diet and nutrition needed for your to become a healthy and fit. In this certificate program, you will be learning how food behaves in bodies and affects its physical and mental development, longevity and quality of life. You’ll also be taught the scientific principles related to culinary techniques, food chemistry, nutritional supplements and athletic performance.
Recently, there are new studies about the health benefits or dangers of consuming a particular food released almost every week but do you know how to separate true nutritional science from passing fads or flimsy findings, especially to kids who are very picky and does not understand that importance of health and nutrition to their bodies. Learning through this certificate course will help you in developing a fact-based understanding of nutrition can help you make better dietary decisions for yourself and your kids. This program is designed to develop your understanding of child nutrition and techniques to help children maintain optimum health through healthy eating and regular exercise.
Who is the course for?
- Trainers, professionals and other who are into children’s health, diet, and nutrition.
- Health aficionados who want to keep track of their kid’s diet and their bodies healthy.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Healthy Diet & Weight Loss for Kids will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to health and sport-related careers like:
- Children Health Specialists
- Clinical Dietetics
- Fitness Instructor
- Education and Research
- Food and Nutrition Management
- Personal Trainer
- Public Health Nutrition
- Other Related Health Professionals
- And Many More!
|Diploma in Healthy Diet & Weight Loss for Kids|
|Obesity in Children Is Growing At A Frightening Fast Rate||00:30:00|
|The Most Powerful Breakfast for Weight Loss||00:30:00|
|Overweight Is Injurious To Teens and Kids||01:00:00|
|Obesity in Teenagers and Children Can Be the Saddest Sights||00:30:00|
|Tips to Help Your Child Fight Against Childhood Obesity||00:30:00|
|A Chapter for Your Teen – Top Tips For Weight Loss for Teens||00:30:00|
|A Chapter for Parents – Discover Safe and Easy Weight Loss for Teens||00:30:00|
|A Weight Loss Plan That Is Fun to Implement||00:30:00|
|Emphasis on Being Thin For Teen Girls Makes Weight Loss a Major Issue||00:30:00|
|Some Diet Plans for Overweight Teenage Boys||00:30:00|
|Snack Ideas for Kids That Won’t Wreck *Mom’s* Diet!||00:30:00|
|Biking – A Great Way to Enjoy Your Exercise||00:30:00|
|Exercise Anywhere With Your Bicycle – From Beaches to Mountains to Forests||00:30:00|
|Weight Control with Bowling Anyone?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Healthy Diet & Weight Loss for Kids||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Healthy Diet & Weight Loss for Kids||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.