Are you health conscious and/ want to make a difference in the life of the people you meet? Do you believe that good health comes from inside? If yes, then the Diploma in Healthy Eating is just tailored for you. This course is aimed at teaching the students about healthy eating habits in a wider context; ranging from metabolic studies and food science to social and behavioural nutrition. So enrol now and make a difference in your own life and empower people to lead a healthier life by providing credible nutritional and diet advice.
Who is the course for?
- This Course is for anyone who wants to get fit and/or loose weight in a healthy and scientific way.
- People who have an interest in working as nutritional advisor
- For those individuals interested in living a healthy lifestyle.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- Weight Loss Advisor
- Nutrition Advisor
|Healthy Eating for Adults||00:30:00|
|Healthy Eating During Pregnancy||00:15:00|
|Healthy Eating During Exams||02:00:00|
|Healthy Eating At Work||00:30:00|
|Feel Good And Look Young With Healthy Eating||00:30:00|
|Eating Healthy When Dining Out||00:30:00|
|Eating Healthy Under Stress||00:15:00|
|Eating Healthy For A Big Game||00:30:00|
|Eating Healthy for a Better Heart||00:15:00|
|Eating Healthy During Traveling||00:15:00|
|Eating Healthy After A Hangover||00:15:00|
|Does Hypnosis Therapy Really Help For Healthy Eating||01:00:00|
|Dark Chocolate Is Healthy Eating – Miracle Or A Myth||00:30:00|
|Benefits Of Healthy Eating||00:15:00|
|Beat Obesity With Healthy Eating||00:15:00|
|Why Should You Eat Healthy||00:15:00|
|The Secrets to Eating Healthy||00:15:00|
|Stimulating Your Love Life with Healthy Eating||00:30:00|
|Recipes For Healthy Eating||00:30:00|
|Healthy Eating Plan For A Diabetic||00:30:00|
|Healthy Eating On A Budget||00:45:00|
|Healthy Eating For Weight Gain||00:15:00|
|Healthy Eating For Teenagers||00:30:00|
|Healthy Eating For People Over Sixty||00:15:00|
|Healthy Eating For Infants||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Healthy Eating||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Healthy Eating||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.