Managing the employees of any company is a big undertaking as you not only have to hire people with the right skill set and are a perfect match, but also manage their salaries as well. Well if you get this Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management course, then you can learn the basics of doing all those things and be a key figure in your company’s growth.
This diploma level course is divided into four sections each focusing on HR & leadership, Human Resource Management, Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics and Managing Payroll. In the first chapter you will learn a lot about leadership as you look into people recognition, managing performance & goals and the importance of a good team leader. Next chapter though focuses solely on HR management as you explore recruitment, interviewing and other related topics. Following that you will learn the basic terminologies, accounting methods, understand balance sheet in bookkeeping and payroll basics. Finally you learn about payroll management in detail.
The course could prove to be extremely useful and if you decide to get it now, you will be at the top of any employers list.
Who is the course for?
- People who want to work in human resources
- People looking to be successful in interviews by learning how interviewers think
- Professionals wanting to improve their skills in Payroll management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Payroll Administrator
- HR Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Team Leader
|HR & Leadership|
|Leader and HR Management||00:30:00|
|Commitment and HR Management||01:00:00|
|Build A Mastermind Group||02:00:00|
|People Recognition in HR Management||00:30:00|
|Performance, Goals and Management||00:30:00|
|Think Outside The Box||00:30:00|
|Be Passionate about Your Work||00:30:00|
|The Importance Of A Good Team Leader||00:30:00|
|Human Resource Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Human Resources Today||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Retention and Orientation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Following Up With New Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Wellness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disciplining Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Terminating Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Bookkeeping & Payroll Basics|
|Module One – Introduction||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Basic Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Basic Terminology (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Accounting Methods||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Track of Your Business||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Understanding the Balance Sheet||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Financial Statements||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Payroll Accounting Terminology||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – End of Period Procedures||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Financial Planning, Budgeting and Control||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Auditing||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|What Is Payroll?||00:30:00|
|Principles Of Payroll Systems||01:00:00|
|Confidentiality And Security Of Information||00:30:00|
|Effective Payroll Processing||01:00:00|
|Increasing Payroll Efficiency||01:00:00|
|Risk Management in Payroll||00:30:00|
|When Workers Leave Employment||01:00:00|
|Paye and Payroll for Employers||01:00:00|
|Tell HMRC about a New Employee||01:00:00|
|Net And Gross Pay||00:30:00|
|Statutory Sick Pay||00:30:00|
|Minimum Wage for Different types of Work||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in HR, Bookkeeping and Payroll Management||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.