If you are part or will be part of Human Resource Management you just don’t need to know the functions of your department. You need to learn also about the functions of other departments since you’ll be the one who will help in finding people perfect for it. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Human Resource Management and the implications of a different aspect of Human Resources with the daily responsibilities of people in this department.
Who is the course for?
- Human Resources Management officers who want to learn more about their department
- People who have an interest in knowing about human resources management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Human Resource Management course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Human Resource Officer
- Labour Relations Officer
- Recruitment and Hiring Manager
- Relations Manager.
|Human Resource Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Human Resources Today||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Retention and Orientation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Following Up With New Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Wellness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disciplining Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Terminating Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Defining Human Resources||00:15:00|
|Performing a Skills Inventory||00:15:00|
|Identifying Job Competencies||00:30:00|
|Position Profiles and Job Descriptions||00:30:00|
|Do You Really Need to Hire?||00:30:00|
|Finding Candidates HR||00:00:00|
|Advertising Guidelines HR||00:30:00|
|Screening Resumes HR||00:30:00|
|Preparing for the Interview||00:15:00|
|Conducting the Interview||01:00:00|
|After the Interview||00:15:00|
|Employee Orientation and Onboarding||00:30:00|
|Follow the Leader||00:15:00|
|Working With External Providers||00:15:00|
|Managing a Diverse Workforce||00:30:00|
|Compensation and Benefits||01:00:00|
|Managing Disciplinary Issues||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam – Diploma in Human Resource Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Diploma in Human Resource Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.