Our Diploma in Information Technology establishes frameworks in figuring, computer equipment and engineering, web and multimedia technologies, operating frameworks and database advances. It is delivered as a hands-on practical experience and learning course with different computer technologies, in both individual and community oriented modes. It likewise gives appropriate section focuses on working in the IT business or entry into the second year of a relevant Bachelor course. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Information Technology.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for people who want be ideal for people who want to work in IT business.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma In Information Technology course will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Software Specialists
- Project Managers
- IT Consultants
- IT Analyst
- Software Developer
- System and Network Administrator
- Technical Support Engineer
- Cloud Operation Engineer.
|Basic Computer Terms||00:15:00|
|Basic Internet Concepts||00:30:00|
|Computers in the Workplace||00:15:00|
|The Electronic World||00:15:00|
|Safety and the Environment||00:15:00|
|Protecting your Data||00:15:00|
|Protecting Against Malware||00:15:00|
|Understanding The Components Of A PC||01:30:00|
|Do You Need To Upgrade Your PC?||01:00:00|
|Essential Softwares You Must Have On Your PC||01:00:00|
|Installing And Organizing Your PC||01:00:00|
|How To Speak To A Technician||00:30:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING 101||01:00:00|
|WHAT IS COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?||00:30:00|
|What a Programmer Does||01:00:00|
|SOFTWARE LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS||01:00:00|
|Other Places to Find Computer Instruction||00:30:00|
|Comprehensive Computer Training for the Beginner||01:00:00|
|A Course in Computer Literacy||01:00:00|
|COMPUTER PROGRAMMING AT A GLANCE||01:00:00|
|UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE OF THE COMPUTER||00:30:00|
|Computer Program Definitions||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Language||00:30:00|
|How to Find A Great Job After Graduation||01:00:00|
|Computer Networking Basics|
|Introduction to Computer Networking||00:30:00|
|Types of Computer Networks||01:00:00|
|Types of Network Equipment||00:30:00|
|Wireless Local Area Networking||01:00:00|
|TCP/IP and Other Internet Protocols||01:00:00|
|Network Routing, Switching and Bridging||01:00:00|
|Basics of Computer Networking||00:30:00|
|Computer Networking Design and Solutions||00:30:00|
|Getting the Right Computer Network Hardware||00:30:00|
|Setting Up Your Computer Network||00:30:00|
|Wireless vs Wired||00:30:00|
|Cable Management for Wired Computer Network||01:00:00|
|Managing Your Network With Network Monitoring Tools||00:30:00|
|Computer Network Maintenance and Repair||00:30:00|
|Troubleshooting Computer Network Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Internet Security- The Truth About Identify Theft||01:00:00|
|Internet Security for Teens- What You Need to Do||01:00:00|
|Internet Security-Downloading Email Attachments||00:15:00|
|Internet Security- 5 Tips for Using Facebook||00:30:00|
|Internet Security- 8 Tips to Protect Yourself When Dating Online||00:30:00|
|Internet Security for Teens and Tweens- 10 Tips to Keep You Protected||00:15:00|
|Internet Security- Parental Control Software||00:30:00|
|Internet Security- Online Safety for Your Children||00:30:00|
|Cyber Bullying- Another Aspect of Breaking Internet Security||00:30:00|
|Tips to Ensure Internet Security||00:30:00|
|Internet Security- Downloading Music off the Internet||01:00:00|
|Internet Security- Protect Your Wireless Connection||00:30:00|
|Internet Security- How to Deal with Spyware||00:15:00|
|Internet Security- Protecting Yourself When You Shop Online||00:15:00|
|Internet Security- Make Sure Your Passwords Protect You||00:15:00|
|Make Sure Your Emails Are Safe: Tips for Internet Security||01:00:00|
|Internet Security- Why Should You Use a Firewall?||01:00:00|
|Internet security-Signs That Your Child’s Safety Might Be Compromised||01:00:00|
|Internet Security- Safety When Using Public Computers||01:00:00|
|Internet Security- Storing Your Password on Your Computer||01:00:00|
|Internet Security-Using Social Utility Sites||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Information Technology||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma In Information Technology||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma In Information Technology||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.