The best interior designers make it look simple, creating spaces that anticipate our necessities and claim to our feelings, yet truly it takes a broad set of skills and Vast knowledge. Interior design has changed drastically since the mid-twentieth century when it was quite recently starting to rise as a profession. To become a successful interior designer, you need a well-rounded education and the skills to work within many disciplines inside many orders. With our diploma in interior designing, you can start your own practice, work for a small or large firm, or specialise in a particular skill (such as lighting). let’s help you make your dream come true.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals interested in interior design
- Graduate student who want to know about interior design
- Interior design student who want’s to be ahead of his/her mates and wants to feel already like an interior designer
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Diploma in Interior Design is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Interior Designers
- Furniture Designer
- Project Managers
- Landscape Designer
- Interior Furnishers
- Product Designers
- Set Designers
- Freelancer & Entrepreneurs
- Event Manager
- Exhibition Designer etc.
|Interior Designing Basics|
|Define a Theme: Contemporary, Cottage, Eclectic, Southwest||01:00:00|
|Budget Design for Your Living Room, Den or Family Room||01:00:00|
|Budget Ideas for Kitchen Design||01:00:00|
|Budget Bedroom Makeover||01:00:00|
|Need a Home Office?||00:30:00|
|Camouflage with Paint!||01:00:00|
|Faux Finishes Are Hot – Bare Walls Are Not!||00:30:00|
|Making the Most of Molding||00:30:00|
|Fabulous Furniture Finds||00:30:00|
|Decorate With Wallpaper||01:00:00|
|Freehand or Stencil A Mural Makes the Wall!||01:00:00|
|Accessorize – Funky Can Be Fun!||01:00:00|
|Have Some Fun with Fabric!||01:00:00|
|DO’S AND DON’TS OF DECORATING||01:00:00|
|ELEMENTS OF DESIGN||01:00:00|
|ORGANIZE YOUR IDEAS||01:00:00|
|DECORATING ON A BUDGET||01:30:00|
|SHABBY CHIC STYLE||00:30:00|
|PARIS APARTMENT STYLE||00:30:00|
|FRENCH COUNTRY STYLE||00:30:00|
|TROPICAL CHIC STYLE||00:30:00|
|USING WHAT YOU’VE GOT||00:30:00|
|DECORATING IN A DAY||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading: Diploma in Interior Design||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Interior Design||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Interior Design||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.