Want to know more about landscaping? Want to learn how to do landscaping in a more organised way without spending a lot of money? If yes, then enrol now to learn in detail about landscaping and benefit from all the information provided.
Landscaping has been practised by individuals for centuries. People were using the garden for both decorative and practical reasons. Nowadays landscaping is all about planning, setting and constructions of gardens. A landscape which is outlined legitimately is a source of happiness for the whole family. In this course, you will learn the steps for drawing the base plans. The most important thing is to design the site. It is critical to select the design, location, placement and the landscape development all at once.
In this course, you will also learn about diagrams, how to create the designs according to your needs and satisfaction. For the best looking garden and for a good landscaping you need to plan and select your plants wisely. In this course, you will be guided on how to select and purchase the right plants for your garden and how and where to place them, which will help you save time and energy. You will also learn to enhance your landscaping by adding backyard pond. You will learn about essential skills and lessons related to landscaping by our professional mentors through our course.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to start a landscaping business.
- Individuals who want to find a landscaping job.
- Anyone interested in learning about landscaping.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Diploma in Landscaping is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Landscaping designer.
- Landscaping planner.
- Landscaping architect.
- Horticultural consultant.
- Horticultural therapist.
- Environmental consultant.
- Landscape architectural assistant.
- Landscape Drafter.
- Computer-aided design technician.
|Diploma in Landscaping|
|Planning The Home Landscape||00:30:00|
|The Base Plan||00:15:00|
|Steps For Drawing The Base Plan||01:00:00|
|Planning For Your Needs||00:15:00|
|Studying The Site||00:30:00|
|Placing Your Plants||00:30:00|
|Choosing And Planting Your Plants||02:00:00|
|Landscaping For Energy Savings||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Landscaping||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Landscaping||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.