Leadership is one of the important factors that separates outstanding organisations from the chasing pack. It is the spark that differentiates expert managers from their associates; the factor that motivates teams to give their best. Strong leadership is widely recognised as the single most important factor in determining whether a certain organisation will survive and grow out of the recession or not. Our diploma in leadership for workplace aims to enhance your practical leadership skills, awareness, impact and judgement. After completing this course you will become a more confident and inspirational leader, capable of handling the challenges that could occur within an organisation.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals experiencing their first position of authority.
- Individuals hoping to show to others they have the fundamental leadership knowledge.
- Leaders hoping to enhance their performance.
- Anybody hoping to understand and learn the essential skills of leadership.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
- General Manager
- Area Manager
- Department Manager
- Regional Manager.
|Understanding the Dark Sides of Leadership & workplace||00:15:00|
|How to Lead and Influence People||00:45:00|
|Getting the Most from Your Team||01:00:00|
|10 Ways to Be a Better Leader||00:45:00|
|The Leadership Gene of HR Management||01:00:00|
|Becoming a Great Leader||01:00:00|
|Emotional Intelligence in Leadership Management||01:00:00|
|Build Successful Teams & Relationships||01:00:00|
|Handle Hard Times & Conflicts Effectively||01:00:00|
|The Opposite Side of the Coin||01:00:00|
|How to Lead and Influence People||01:00:00|
|Getting the Most from Your Team||01:00:00|
|Extraordinary Ways to Be a Better Leader||00:30:00|
|Definition of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Management||00:30:00|
|Management Functions/Process of Management||00:30:00|
|Nature of Management||00:30:00|
|Levels of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Professional Managers||00:30:00|
|Principles of Management||00:30:00|
|Leadership and People Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Situational Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Four – A Personal Inventory||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Modeling the Way||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Challenging the Process||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Women & Leadership|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Women and the Workforce||01:00:00|
|Module Three – The Leadership Gap||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Barriers to Women’s Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Traits of Women’s Management||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Benefits of Women’s Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Nurture Women’s Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Actively Recruit Women||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Encourage Networking Opportunities||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Pair Women with Mentors||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Create Educational Opportunities||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Diploma in Leadership for Workplace||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Diploma in Leadership for Workplace||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.